Selling Lomo Cine, Zoom & Anamorphic lenses and other lenses

NewFilmMaker

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/18/2019 at 2:14 PM, Malik said:

Hi, what a great collection!

I'm ready to buy the Bolex Moller anamorphic, but i'm not local, can we manage a shipment to us? 

Sorry for the late reply, been running around with the family problem....... I don't mind to ship to US, but I never sell any lenses and ship oversea before, saw some bad story about getting the payment & paying the wrong guy, what will you suggest?

On 4/28/2019 at 11:49 AM, Olivier Vanaschen said:

Hello! I would be interested in the Lomo 25-80 zoom but I live in Belgium. Would shipping be an option? Is it a PL mount? Could you please give me more details about the optics,...

Thanks a lot, all the best,

Olivier

Sorry for late reply, like I said at my last reply to "Malik", I have no experience selling oversea, although I buy a lot, I am little nervous about how to receive the payment, what is you suggestion?  For the lens, it is a OCT19 mount, all 12 of my Lomo are OCT19 mount, didn't have the money to change them all into PL. Both the front and rear optics are in excellent condition. But on the middle optics, there is some kind of oil? Can't see it when looking through the lens, only when putting a flash light and in an angle then it will show. Original I thought it is fungus, but my lens technician said it is not, it didn't affect the picture at all so I never spend the money to take apart the lens to clean it. Attached are some photos I took last night, please review. The last photo you can see some stuff are on the middle optic.

IMG_2336.jpg

IMG_2337.jpg

IMG_2338.jpg

IMG_2339.jpg

1.jpg

IMG_2334.jpg

IMG_2335.jpg

IMG_2333.jpg

IMG_2328.jpg

IMG_2327.jpg

IMG_2331.jpg