Sign in to follow this  
Gujarish

BMCC for weddings ?

Hello everyone,,

After the last 5 or so days of researching and comparing 5D to BMCC I really think the BMCC is the clear-cut winner, especially when the battery issue is corrected with external battery supply.

I'm fairly on the newbie end to shooting but have an interest in getting involved with weddings and such next year (something that I can actually make money at for my creativity).

My question is: is there any reason not to consider the BMCC for learning/getting started in such a field?

Thanks for any help/response.

EOSHD Pro Color for Sony cameras EOSHD Pro LOG for Sony CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
1 hour ago, Gujarish said:

Hello everyone,,

After the last 5 or so days of researching mobdro lucky patcher kodi and comparing 5D to BMCC I really think the BMCC is the clear-cut winner, especially when the battery issue is corrected with external battery supply.

I'm fairly on the newbie end to shooting but have an interest in getting involved with weddings and such next year (something that I can actually make money at for my creativity).

My question is: is there any reason not to consider the BMCC for learning/getting started in such a field?

Thanks for any help/response.

Any Updates,....

No, no one has the courage to tell you that BMCC is not a suitable camera on weddings. I have BMPCC and BMMCC but for the wedding I wouldn't go with it ! Control is terrible. Wedding is a quick document and you have to be everywhere and very fast. I always take GH5 for the wedding, stabilization in the body, quick control is irreplaceable. GH5+Sigma 18-35 is my recommendation number one !

Look at wedding video GH5+Sigma https://vimeo.com/280103156/015ddb6041

Here's a team of 3 people doing URSA + BMCC and BMMCC are three people at the wedding !! but the video is excellent

https://vimeo.com/243054459