First frames out of the Digital Bolex

Bruno

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
  • Administrators

Like the Ikonoskop, I like the image from this camera. The sensor delivers superb colour. Global shutter and XLR for $2.5k aren't to be sniffed at either. Still some hurdles to go but it is an exciting camera.

Like the Ikonoskop, I like the image from this camera. The sensor delivers superb colour. Global shutter and XLR for $2.5k aren't to be sniffed at either. Still some hurdles to go but it is an exciting camera.

Sure is. I hope the project is a success. We need third parties that create new paradigms. 

Sure is. I hope the project is a success. We need third parties that create new paradigms. 

Looks great and I wish them the best, but they have really spent waay too long on this project. At this point I'm considering getting one of the blackmagic offerings, and even with a somewhat spotty track-record, I'm guessing they will have their two new cameras out before the bolex.

They still have some time to convince me though - as I just bought the gh3 and are way over-spent for the time being... ;)