NAB 2019 predictions and major talking points - BMPCC 4K Pro anyone?!

Andrew Reid

46 minutes ago, Juank said:

what a great price !!!

I'm looking for a GX80, but here in Paris, nothing under 350€

where did you found yours?

Simple occasion! Private deal from a sister of a Portuguese private seller when he sold me a few MFT lenses moving to new Canon's FF mirrorless system.

New introductions always mean bargains in the existent gear. The woman wanted a new Canon unit as well. I took the chance, she asked 200 euros and I offered 300 euros for a bundle to comprehend that one and a Panasonic's 1" FZ1000 she had in hands as well.

Reason also why bashing new releases of a different manufacturer is pure meaningless, plain stupid and fully nonsense : -)

@BTM_Pix That's a great find! I almost feel compelled to not resist to keep going my collection of outdated *cough cough* g̶a̶d̶g̶e̶t̶s̶  capture devices... LOL Really : -)

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
  • Super Members
16 minutes ago, Emanuel said:

That's a great find. Take a look on their selection:

https://www.mpb.com/en-uk/used-equipment/used-photo-and-video/used-compact-system-cameras/used-panasonic-compact-system-cameras/panasonic-lumix-dmc-gx80/

I almost feel compelled to buy a 2nd unit... LOL Really : -)

Just as an FYI, I have used MPB a lot and aside from the range of products and good prices, I've always found them very reliable in terms of the accuracy of descriptions and delivery.

9 hours ago, BTM_Pix said:

Just as an FYI, I have used MPB a lot and aside from the range of products and good prices, I've always found them very reliable in terms of the accuracy of descriptions and delivery.

Yup, I bought my Samyang 50mm from them and if anything they undersold it in their description. It was my first purchase from them and it was a great experience. 

• Super Members
11 minutes ago, zerocool22 said:

It does void your warranty. 

Not much plausible deniability about whether you have opened the case if you sent that in for repair.

Although I strongly suspect whoever did it would be fine with doing his own repairs anyway.

4 hours ago, BTM_Pix said:

Although I strongly suspect whoever did it would be fine with doing his own repairs anyway.

Allthough he wont be able, the only thing that you could repair for youreself is probably the mount and the screen. The other is a sole hardwarebrick designed by bm. And bm will not ship out parts for diy repair. 

• Super Members
59 minutes ago, zerocool22 said:

Allthough he wont be able, the only thing that you could repair for youreself is probably the mount and the screen. The other is a sole hardwarebrick designed by bm. And bm will not ship out parts for diy repair. 

OK.