Anamorphic projection lens hack

ed.ge

I was going to wait with this post but I'm just buzzzzing from excitement. Let me introduce you to ED.GE biggest hack in Anamorphic vintage projection lenses...I guess since they were first made.
What hack / modification?? Simply...moving the focus ring from the front to back and adjusting the lens barrel length for...shorter focal range ability! That's right pps...from a regular minimum focal range (depending on model) between 2 to 4 meters, with this modification we can go as short as 20 cm...and that changes the game!
Now, a very important part! This is a complex modification and does require some optical, mechanical and metalworking knowledge before any attempts are made. Furthermore, the lenses are very sensitive to vibrations and the modification can turn disastrous. I was thinking very hard and long if it was worth putting my Hypergonar 20th century Fox in great condition... through this process. But hey...no guts...no glory!!
This is the first and only vintage projection lens in the world with such modification...guaranteed!!
Image and its featured product/s is/are intellectual property of Eduard Gelo. Copy, screen shot, download, reposting, reproduction or distribution prohibited. All rights in effect.

Example

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs