Oliver Daniel

Z-CAM quietly announce 8k and 6k FULL FRAME cameras - no joke!

3 minutes ago, KnightsFan said:

Thats a good idea. What strengths do you see in the E2 over the F6? Rolling shutter will probably be better, better high frame rate options, and of course it is smaller and lighter. Maybe better battery life as well.

Do you have any idea how timecode will work on the flagships? A long time ago, either Jason or Kinson implied there would be an adapter from the camera to allow a further stacking of their existing COM-BNC timecode accessory on top of that, but i hope that there is a simpler way.

yep, I've seen the F6 rolling shutter and it is on par with other full frame sensors in this pricing bracket. Meaning, not great. But you'd really have to purposefully induce it for it to be a problem. That being said, if you need to do a whip-pan, the E2 with a .64x speedbooster will get you nearly to full frame (1.2x crop) and be a good back-up for this, HFRs, etc.

Weight difference is only 100g. No idea about timecode.

EOSHD Pro Color for Sony cameras EOSHD Pro LOG for Sony CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

The internal ND is awesome! And look at the size of it! That alone doesnt leave space for anymore bullshit excuses why you cant put it in DSLR type mirrorless body. You can defiantly house it inside instead of shutter. So I dont know why Panasonic didnt do it with S1H for example.  Hope it does with GH6.

To be honest this is the first time I'm reading about this brand and their cameras. They look insanely good for the price, specially the Super35 at $3000. 

Can anyone please share some insight about the reliability of this cameras?