Best ooc profile?

Marco Tecno

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

I am using Film Convert some times, which need specific settings (normal or DR), but I had great results, especially with sunny outside scenes and landscapes, with VIVID  -8 sharpness, -4 saturation, -2 contrast. 

Black at 5, and lately, with normal and vivid I leave the SmartSomething On (I do not remember the name! That thing that adds some dynamic range, or not!).

The camera falls apart after 800ISO, which is the only complaint I have, and the reason that I am buying a new video camera (PK4 maybe), and next year (maybe) changing system.

@lucabutera are you going to sell more NX adapters?

Is it possible to adapt NX lenses to other mounts? A speed boosted m43 would be amazing and a huge market for you.

Imagine all the hundred of thousands of NX lenses in the wild, and no modern cameras at all. It would be a huge success, you can sell hundrends of those, maybe even thousands. Imagine 1000 adapters X 500€ = 500.000€ in 3-5 years!

On 4/1/2019 at 11:39 AM, Kisaha said:

I am using Film Convert some times, which need specific settings (normal or DR), but I had great results, especially with sunny outside scenes and landscapes, with VIVID  -8 sharpness, -4 saturation, -2 contrast. 

Black at 5, and lately, with normal and vivid I leave the SmartSomething On (I do not remember the name! That thing that adds some dynamic range, or not!).

The camera falls apart after 800ISO, which is the only complaint I have, and the reason that I am buying a new video camera (PK4 maybe), and next year (maybe) changing system.

@lucabutera are you going to sell more NX adapters?

Is it possible to adapt NX lenses to other mounts? A speed boosted m43 would be amazing and a huge market for you.

Imagine all the hundred of thousands of NX lenses in the wild, and no modern cameras at all. It would be a huge success, you can sell hundrends of those, maybe even thousands. Imagine 1000 adapters X 500€ = 500.000€ in 3-5 years!

Easy question and difficult answer.
1) NX lenses do not allow the installation of a Speedbooster between the lens and the sensor due to the short focal flange distance.
2) One could think of an electro-mechanical adapter similar to the Techart but it would not allow automatic focusing but not iris control.
3) The costs for the production of an intelligent adapter could assume an adapter cost of around 1000 euros.