Sankor 16c vignetting

enny

Hi guys i got my self sankor 16c with 52mm clamp. I also have canon 50 1.8mm lens which has vignetting. Now what is the best way to avoid vignetting with sankor? i seen some videos with 50mm fd 1.4 canon lens and it looks like vignetting is gone are fd lenses preferred with sankor?. My last question i got this lens for panorama video shooting what lens would be good here with sankor with no vignetting.

Thanks

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

You have to use longer lenses. You may have better luck with a Helios-44. It is 58mm f2.0. It is just a little bit longer but it MAY just be enough to eliminate vignetting. It depends on the amount of vignetting. You may need a 85mm lens to get rid of it totally. The Anamorphic Guide has a part where you can see which is the widest you can go on which anamorphic. 

Sankor 16C / Singer
FF - 135mm
APS - 85mm
M43 - 50mm

This means the Sankor 16C vignette below these focal lengths (Full-Frame, APS-C, Micro 4/3 respectively) What camera are you using?

so to get this right guys helios 44 and Jupiter-9 should do the trick but i would need a adapter to use them on my 60d. So 60mm and up should be ok without vignetting? I also have lens canon 55-250 ef. Why do people use fd lenses with sankor is there anything wrong with canon ef lenses 60mm and up, i mean for those two lens i will need a clamp to use them on 60d?

thanks guys