• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Bozzie
      Panasonic GH2 + Flowmotion V2.02 Hack. Color Graded to taste. Download my BozGH2Pana_GT Film LUT for Panasonic GH2 Cameras HERE: https://bulentozdemirfilms.wordpress.com/downloads/bozgh2pana-gt-film-lut/
      Music: Ross Bugden - Dawn

• By CyclingBen
      Hi
      Long time lurker first time post.  "upgraded" to the a7iii so I have to part with my beloved Olympus gear.  Everything is in great condition, the only small blemish is on the bottom of the E-M1 where a tripod plate left a little mark.  Otherwise everything has been treated just as well as I treat my infant daughter.
      Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark II - $1650
      5 months old 3214 shutter count Comes with extra battery, unused Olympus strap and leather wrist strap All original packaging and warranty card Bought from b and H Olympus 12-40mm PRO - $550
      Used for about 9 months Sun hood Front and rear lens caps Bag UV filter All original packaging and warranty card Olympus 12-100mm PRO - $950
      Used for about 6 months Sun hood Front and rear lens caps Breakthrough photo 3x and 6x ND filters Bag All original packaging and warranty card Will ship to US (from Wisconsin) Free or internationally discounted by $10 to verified paypal address. Contact me if you're interested in the whole lot   Can post pictures if you're interested.  I also have a Sigma 25mm, Panaleica 30mm and a panasonic 40-150mm available.

• By funkyou86
      Hi, my cage for GH4/3 is for sale. Never used. I thought I can use it with GH5, but it does not fit. 
      PRICE: 37 euros + shipping. Shipping from Slovakia to EU.

• By Matthew Hartman
      I've been enjoying this community immensely so I thought I would give back to the community and offer my two Rokinons and a very good bargain that would be very difficult to find elsewhere. I'll be moving into a different system soon, otherwise I would be keeping these awesome lens'.
      **IN EXCELLENT CONDITION**
      Rokinon 12mm F2.0 NCS CS Ultra Wide Angle Lens for Samsung NX Mount
      Nano Crystal Coating System (NCS) for increased light transmission and reduced internal reflections Fast F2.0 maximum Aperture + close-focusing to 9.5 inches = maximum versatility in all shooting conditions Optimized for excellent optical quality and true ultra-wide 110 degree edge to edge coverage with APS-C sensor digital cameras Utilizes 3 high precision (2 Aspherical + 1 ED) lens elements for superior image quality Inner focusing system (IF) - length doesn't change and front element does not rotate - keeps integrated petal-type lens hood properly oriented End cap and lens cover $200.00 USD ($20 shipping estimate to U.S. only)
      Rokinon 135mm F2.0 ED UMC Telephoto Lens for Samsung NX Mount
      Rokinon Ultra Multi-Coated (UMC) Optics Minimum Focusing Distance of 2.6 ft. with fast apertures of f2.0 - f22 Features 9 diaphragm blades Removable lens hood  End cap and lens cover $400.00 USD ($20 shipping estimate to U.S. only)
      As a set = $550.00 USD ($40 shipping estimate to U.S. only)
      Accept Paypal.
      ACTUAL PHOTOS BELOW:

• By Nicholson Ruiz
      Greetings folks! Does anyone still happen to have EOSHD Unified Patch? The file is no longer accessible on Andrew Reid's website. I found the Vanilla Hack on here and hope to find the Unified Patch.
      Ruiz.