Ricoh Theta Z1 1" sensor prosumer 360 camera.

Kisaha

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

Video resolution/frame rate/bit rate

4K 3840×1920/29.97fps/56Mbps
2K 1920×960/29.97fps/16Mbps

Live streaming resolution/frame rate (USB)

4K,H264: 3840×1920/29.97fps/120Mbps
2K,H264: 1920×960/29.97fps/42Mbps

4K 56Mbps isn't promising unfortunately, even if the sensor and lens are much improved from other models :(

2 hours ago, kye said:

4K 56Mbps isn't promising unfortunately, even if the sensor and lens are much improved from other models :(

Yep..I am wondering if I should wait for the first reviews, or go get an Insta right away. 

The promising of "low light performance" and changeable aperture is intriguing. Could it be the Mavic 2 Pro's sensor?

I am affraid that a smaller sensor won't fit my workflow.

I feel that we are going to have an amazing 360/VR release every 2 months for the next dozen years.

7 hours ago, Kisaha said:

Yep..I am wondering if I should wait for the first reviews, or go get an Insta right away. 

The promising of "low light performance" and changeable aperture is intriguing. Could it be the Mavic 2 Pro's sensor?

I am affraid that a smaller sensor won't fit my workflow.

I feel that we are going to have an amazing 360/VR release every 2 months for the next dozen years.

LOL, yeah, we might get regular great announcements for some time..  

In a world where technology depreciates quickly and there is always a chance that next month will be replaced you have to just make a decision with what is around and when you need it just buy the current best contender.  So buy when you need to, but if you don't, then wait.

If you buy a tool that does the job then a better one won't make yours worse, after all.

4 hours ago, kye said:

LOL, yeah, we might get regular great announcements for some time..  

In a world where technology depreciates quickly and there is always a chance that next month will be replaced you have to just make a decision with what is around and when you need it just buy the current best contender.  So buy when you need to, but if you don't, then wait.

If you buy a tool that does the job then a better one won't make yours worse, after all.

It is amazing what is going on technologically. Just wish never stops until the end of time!

Just bought the Insta. Going to get it now.