I need a hug

kaylee

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

heyyy guys.... thank u so much..... im ok

ive got a birthday ending in 0 next week, feelin a lil sad and lonely. talked to some old friends from the ancient past... that was weird. not good but not all bad i guess. didnt get the closure i wanted but maybe it just came in a form i didnt expect

just thinkin about my life. there are my "normal" friends who have kids, families, and so on, and being an adult now, on an emotional level, those are the things i want, stability, etc, not bein an art star like when i was 20

its whatever. ill be ok. im feelin a lil better today. thanks for the hugs, i needed that

You're welcome : ) You kaylee or anyone here who may have the need, don't refrain to drop a bell in these pages or feel free to send me a PM at least. A friendly hug even at the distance of a keyboard when not else is possible at the moment can warm someone needing for support of another fellow user.

That's the real meaning of community, there's life beyond cameras and the heart of a filmmaker geek (E : -)

Happy to help anyway I can. I just turned 31 and my life started to come together the past year! I didn't believe my old arts teacher for 10 years when she told me that it will all work out within the next 10 years! She always smiles when she sees me with my fiancée out on town going to the movies or me talking about finally making a new project :)

Got a little something for you here, my go to song when I need to energize ;)

• Super Members
7 hours ago, kaylee said:

just thinkin about my life. there are my "normal" friends who have kids, families, and so on, and being an adult now, on an emotional level, those are the things i want, stability, etc, not bein an art star like when i was 20

I wouldn't worry about what other people are up to or where they seem to be at. Everyone is winging it to some degree or another.

Plus, they haven't got Jasper so, you know, who's really winning here?

If its any consolation, I have been through several more of those 0 birthdays than you and still don't feel completely like an adult.

Its often no bad thing.

jrdfQLI.thumb.jpg.a1dca2e768c504fea11af61572919813.jpg

9 hours ago, kaylee said:

heyyy guys.... thank u so much..... im ok

ive got a birthday ending in 0 next week, feelin a lil sad and lonely. talked to some old friends from the ancient past... that was weird. not good but not all bad i guess. didnt get the closure i wanted but maybe it just came in a form i didnt expect

its whatever. ill be ok. im feelin a lil better today. thanks for the hugs, i needed that

maybe you don't want to be "normal" ;)

but i get the feeling. hey who doesn't have the blues sometime.

be happy doing what you want to do, the rest will follow. (even if i know some paths are more difficult than others)

maybe you should consider getting a cat ;)

giphy-downsized-large.gif

• Administrators

Hope you're feeling better Kaylee!!

30's (if that's where you are now) are a real treat, much more productive than 20's.... it's where things finally start to come together. I am sure you will start to see that soon.

I didn't even start EOSHD until I was 30!