Magnificent Shortfilm with Canon EOS 550D - Thoughts?

FactiveFilms

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBqv8hSwhKw

After using my Canon 550D/Rebel t2i for shooting different project the past months, I decided that I wanted to test it even more visually. I made this film, for a film project at my school.

The story is very open and "artistic". As a viewer, you can interpret it as you want really. Its about life and that you can just go outside and do something instead of sitting inside and be bored. clear.png

We filmed everything during two days with the Canon EOS 550D on homemade shoulder-rigs, and used only natural light (the sun and the existing lamps on location). I planned to use a Quadcopter for some shots, but because reasons it didn`t show up in the film. 

I hope you enjoy the film, and give some feedback! clear.png

Directed/Shot/Edited by: Fredrik Winge
Main actor: Andreas Brechan
The "not so angry guy": Brage Wichstrøm
------------------------------------------------------
Music by: Philter
Song: Insomnia
Check out his work here!: http://thephilterlounge.com/

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

It's cool! I like the colour grading, it looks very film like, though there's quite a bit of distracting jello... you maybe need to alter your rig to make it more stable... The guy who had his bike stolen wasn't very convincing at acting though.

It's a nice little piece, makes me want to know the story. What sort of picture profile did you use?

It's cool! I like the colour grading, it looks very film like, though there's quite a bit of distracting jello... you maybe need to alter your rig to make it more stable... The guy who had his bike stolen wasn't very convincing at acting though.

It's a nice little piece, makes me want to know the story. What sort of picture profile did you use?

Thanks for the feedback! :) I used the Cinestyle picture profile.

Yes I'm a Cinestyle fan too, though it's uncool now ;)

I love your grade, it really the stability that needs work, only cos it's distracting. Viewers are quite forgiving if your piece is compelling, and the soundtrack is a great choice. Sort a bit of a better stabiliser I think

And make a full short film !