Dedolight DLED2.1 Fresnel led

Aquilasfx

hey @Aquilasfx what about the https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1432631-REG/aputure_lsc120diivkit_ls_c120d_ii_led.html ??

you can match with one of their domes (https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1426992-REG/aputure_minidome_ii_light_dome_mini_ii.html) and have a very convenient and modern led. I believe I will go that route for a couple of those.

It seems that the first Chinese versions of anything is just an "experimental" release, but they made most things right in the second try. The Ver.1 of both those products were kind of hit and miss.

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
On 3/2/2019 at 2:21 AM, Kisaha said:

I am reading a lot of bad reviews for the known fan noise issue of the Godox and color is suspect.

Bladelight36 are 12792lux and the 18 are 6396, and I like the shape and usability of it. Adding a Fiilex or two (or similar) makes a full setup for most cases.

fan noise is cheap and easy to fix. I haven't done it myself since it never bothers me that much.

as for colour this guy has shown it pretty good in this video. 

On 3/2/2019 at 4:45 AM, TurboRat said:

Current choices are Godox, Cametv Boltzen, Aputure, Fiilex

even though godox is the one I'm using atm and being quite a bit cheaper. I'd vote for boltzen 55w due to the size and weight.