Behold & Sea - short film.

tweak

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

damn you get some serious height from that kite and i like that board with the winged keel that allows you to plane on the water that was cool i thought. the crashes were a  nice touch except where that guy hit that beam everyone was jumping off, i felt that from here..  ouch.. i dont really enjoy watching stuff where people are hurt but if they can walk or swim away thats ok (hope that makes some sense )  looks like someone won a few trophies :) . personally for me i would have likes to see a few more road signs if on a road trip as i like to know where we are going, in your short  those road signs just fly by but thats just me perhaps

On 2/21/2019 at 6:23 PM, leslie said:

damn you get some serious height from that kite and i like that board with the winged keel that allows you to plane on the water that was cool i thought. the crashes were a  nice touch except where that guy hit that beam everyone was jumping off, i felt that from here..  ouch.. i dont really enjoy watching stuff where people are hurt but if they can walk or swim away thats ok (hope that makes some sense )  looks like someone won a few trophies :) . personally for me i would have likes to see a few more road signs if on a road trip as i like to know where we are going, in your short  those road signs just fly by but thats just me perhaps

hahaha, don't worry! Everyone was OK! I guess if you didn't know though it didn't look too good hahaha.

Yep, that's true, I guess in a doco sense I could have had those road signs a bit better seen. This film though was really made as a riding edit that I turned somewhat into a doco style. It wasn't really the intention to tell much of a story, just show some cool tricks, but when I had other clips like podium shots and a few car shots I put them in as well for something different.

A lot of effort went into shooting good tricks for this film, I think something that people who don't Kiteboard probably don't understand, but that was also the primary focus. The other shots around that were either just test shots I was shooting for fun, or random things I happened to film. When I did the edit it all just seemed to fit together somehow. 

I think it would be fun to do a full doco style film, I'd like to do something like that (maybe I could still even mix it with riding like this).