Video and PC equipment shops in EU/Germany.

Kisaha

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

Just about all you need is https://geizhals.eu/ and https://www.google.com/shopping?hl=DE . Here some more pointers:

Some of my cameras (G80, GH5) were actually purchased through the UK (CVP/UKDigital; one lens through https://www.ebay.co.uk/usr/progadgets-kcs ), because of the EUR/GBP and Panasonic UK promotions (with EEA eligibility) making it more attractive. But I have bought locally in Vienna, AT. E.g. a-s-elektro.at which were always ones to seemingly have Panasonics in stock earlier than others (LX100, GX80 from there). Or digitalstore.at which is a high-end store which sold me my original BMPCC when that one summer deal took us by surprise (475,- EUR if I recall correctly). And sobotka.at that sold me my DC-G9. Bought lenses at edigital.at and eglobalcentral.at . Really, in the end there's not really one particular go-to place. In this day and age I just go with the ones that have stuff 'in stock' the quickest, have some special deals going on or just come in at the lowest price by looking at what pops up when I search for products using the first two links found at the top of this comment. Indeed for audio Thomann.de , Bax-shop.nl and Muziker.at are pretty much up there. Nefal.tv is pretty legit regarding high-end video I suppose. A little over 2 years ago I hadn't even set foot on American soil, but I'm there quite frequently now, so I might pick up a few things locally when I'm there in the future. Of course, B&H and Adorama do ship internationally. They had the Lumix 25mm f/1.7 for sale once, going at $99. Even with import tax and all that it would've been a bargain, but I got lucky and it flew under the radar. Then there's shops from Asia that offer VAT free guarantee when shipping to certain countries (read the conditions). You'll always be able to get just about anything through Amazon, eBay and AliExpress too now these days.

Well I live partially in Germany and partially in Switzerland and electronics are quite a bit cheaper in the latter (in contrast to literally everything else you could buy). Stores I have personally good experiences with in Germany but which aren’t necessarily the cheapest are the following.

Camera

• TelTec.de
  • Marcotec-shop.de
  • Foto-Mundus.de

Computer

• Alternate.de

and then there’s of course Amazon for literally anything you could need.