GH5 quality settings for music videos, weddings etc.

@yan_berthemy_photography

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
41 minutes ago, thebrothersthre3 said:

I did love my GH5 for family stuff. IS lenses will take its place on the Fuji system but they aren't quite as stable. 

Yeah, IBIS seems to be like IS but can handle more movement.  

Having IBIS to stabilise fully manual lenses gives you the best of both worlds.  I've just registered over at reduser to hopefully be able to see image attachments when they talk about lenses, as they seem to share my taste in lenses: manual, fast, and expensive! ???

7 hours ago, thebrothersthre3 said:

That's true you can be much more in tune with your camera when using IBIS. I love your knowledge of film history though most of it goes right over my head ? 

I'm just intentional dreamer (I have yet to find better way to oppose to so often nightmarish surrounding) :)

Not strange at all, my problem with gimbals and glidecams is bulkiness, although there are the must for some narrow usage.

I firmly believe that most important and successful element (and advantage ) for indie artistic direction is possibility to more completely melt into scene and vision, to forget technical burden and calculation. With high budget we can achieve everything but at the massive budget expense and expense of  endless negotiation. That's, I think, a question of specific balance between spontaneity and preparing. Of course, it's not everyone cup of tea - I'm just trying to provide and reinforce what I feel as my inner preference (or "quality"): as mush as possible fluid stream of unrestricted imagination, letting to it to find best forms of its adaptation. (And there's a secondary gain: stronger and refreshing feeling of existence of some other center of gravity-being than boring reason in myself... but of course, it is some kind of mystical philosophy :)