Gimbal Help

mat33

Hi,  I'm looking at getting a gimbal for my Nikon Z6, mainly shooting events etc.  Wanting one that can handle a heavier lens which rules out some of the smaller models.  I have narrowed it down to Ronin S, Moza Air 2 and Crane 2.  Where I am Ronin S and Air 2 are about the same price, and the Crane 2 + follow focus unit is ~US$200 less than the other 2.  They all seem to be pretty good gimbals based on reviews but do you think the Ronin or Air2 are $200 better than the older Crane 2?

Thanks for your help in advance.

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

I had the same doubt when I've been looking myself for a gimbal for the P4K as user. I've finally found a manufacturer who is releasing a new one fully featured and other goodies available in the second half of February as far as the last update I received from them. Seems to me a much better deal without mention the first feedback coming from the initial tests, reason why I've placed my bets on their product. They are closed until February 14 because of Chinese New Year's celebration. Once I am committed for some business related with, you can reach me through my PM inbox. Send me a private message as you wish and I may somehow contribute to satisfy your needs.

Hope this helps,

E : -)