Canon EOS RP specs leaked, features 26MP sensor and 4K video

Andrew Reid

4 hours ago, wolf33d said:

I don't care about Sony. First thing I post in the thread was Canon VS Nikon DR. I own a Nikon body right now. Funny enough, I also have 15K followers on IG. But it does not prove anything. I also make some $$$ with photography being my last source of income as I am a corporate director in a totally different industry. But wait a minute, my intent was not to start a game of who is making better pictures. You kind of insulted me because I just posted a concrete proof that a Nikon APSC body from 2016 that cost $400 trumps the latest 2019 Canon FF which is insane. This proof happens to be at +6 IL recovery ; thing is even at +4 the difference is also great. So you totally got my point which was valid, you are just trying as a lot of people do today, to troll other people posts for no apparent reason. 

Absolutely wrong. World famous Pro landscape photographers like C Burkard and Max Rive use Sony and Nikon and do not do luminosity mask AT ALL. I have done bracketing and luminosity masks and it sucks time processing wise. You only need to do them with Canon in fact.  
Saying that "if you do pro landscape work you focus stack and bracket" is a proof that you know nothing about pro landscape photography. Most Pros don't have the time in post to do that kind of shit. 

Thanks. Overexposed? I shoot 95% of my pictures in aperture mode with exposure dial at -0.7 to benefit from shadow recovery that is always better than highlight recovery. Sorry this does not work with Canon as shadow recovery is not in their vocabulary. I do not think my pictures are over exposed. 
Totally agree about the D850 even though the A7RIII is almost as good. Agree with Fuji but their UWA offer sucks, and the price is a different league, not speaking about video. 

Honestly dude, I think we agree on everything and you are more trying to argue against me than debating a point here. 

As far as video is concerned, it's worst than the DR debate. 

Look, I am not going to get into a personal fight on your creative choices. I obviously do not agree, nor really care. Do what makes you happy. 

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
1 hour ago, Snowbro said:

Look, I am not going to get into a personal fight on your creative choices. I obviously do not agree, nor really care. Do what makes you happy. 

Right because that's exactly what you did with your first post. Good to see you came to your senses though :)

1 hour ago, wolf33d said:

Right because that's exactly what you did with your first post. Good to see you came to your senses though :)

Yeah, since you were the one who cried out first saying show me your work and I'll show you mine! Insinuating that you are superior in photos (which you dont even expose properly or dont understand how to edit. Blown highlights look amazing ?). You have 4% engagement on your IG..

You complain about DR then post junk like this, my god... You lost all credibility

ohboy...jpg.9c3c1c34ffddb9fa955a84fb965f5f0f.jpglolz1.jpg.8d3ccaf7b796cf026dee30c24cdb7627.jpg

30 minutes ago, thebrothersthre3 said:

Bottom photo is a little hot. I serious about pm'ing me tho not trying to mock you. 

Those are his, not mine. 

Man, the 1DX ii is a Canon camera, too bad there is no shadow recovery huh. Here is a quick one I did before & after on a single shot. 

Singleshot.jpg.a61933d61a334d1fdb5dd13ad7c5801c.jpgSingleshotMod.jpg.ed040a4c4b24b34dd3bd7a65045181b2.jpg

Oh man, it's too bad I can't get decent photos with a Canon

Cliffsmall.thumb.jpg.1d2b7507f2fcb795bf5a6bccec8c1eb8.jpg

Natural Light & Back Lit

gs1.jpg.427ed0ffabfa25a61ad9f8983cc24cb6.jpg

gs2.thumb.jpg.ccaf69b8accf28b60cd2e60235abb3ee.jpg

SamSunsetColorSmall.jpg.6a826484f5758cc896d0b2ea37655ac5.jpg

SamSunsetFlowers2.small.jpg.30592505a13ee27144d2ff531a4f70a7.jpg

2 hours ago, Snowbro said:

Haha I tried to end it, but he started it & kept it going after I tried to move on from his little feelings. 

You are such a poor human being. I commented on a Canon camera, not even mentioning you or answering your post, and you come out of nowhere to insult me. Of course I respond. 

Now you come and screenshot my 2 worst Instagram shot and try to compare it with your best pics.... Ok. Be careful though with posting pictures of people that are not yours without permission, which I am not giving you by the way.

I am happy about my work especially when I see what you do with a $6000 camera, when I do this with a $500 one:

E2587356-080C-4CC8-B112-DF4FD8CE3125.thumb.jpeg.a42a3bf80e2b02726b929eb196682fef.jpeg

27A33C4A-1478-40F7-9054-67FDF478B977.thumb.jpeg.46a272154597b8e7ab7412cd2b748135.jpeg61DF122D-32A8-4E5A-A519-622E5DD09009.thumb.jpeg.c4e29adf0f33e50fcecac5cb2211ab28.jpeg

1DC385C7-BD64-40A2-8020-0262868BC3AC.jpeg

6426A08F-0EDA-4DEC-8524-168CAECF7AF7.thumb.jpeg.c5fb3b9acdd462ff703b6cb0d21a6d64.jpeg

1 hour ago, wolf33d said:

You are such a poor human being. I commented on a Canon camera, not even mentioning you or answering your post, and you come out of nowhere to insult me. Of course I respond. 

Now you come and screenshot my 2 worst Instagram shot and try to compare it with your best pics.... Ok. Be careful though with posting pictures of people that are not yours without permission, which I am not giving you by the way.

I am happy about my work especially when I see what you do with a $6000 camera, when I do this with a $500 one:

Lets see, you posted an unrealistic chart for real world use at +6EV, I made a joke "I dont always raise exposure, but when I do, I increase it by 6 stops" - Dosekies Cameraman. Then I refuted that the 6,000 level sony camera is not better than DPAF in video autofocus, because they still pulse. I then concurred with your main point, that the DR is a joke in the 6D II, which is the same sensor in this camera (eos rp). So I don't even know why you got all sensitive to begin with. 

*You then Immediately respond with: "You can talk your shit all day dude, show me your photography work, I’ll show you mine. You might be surprised. For sure for your cat pictures you are right you won’t see any difference in DR."

This is me talking shit all day "dude"? You really want to instantly try to call someone out on "photo creds" for saying this:

"I dont always raise exposure, but when I do, I increase it by 6 stops" - Dosekies Cameraman 

Bullcrap the AF is better than DPAF for video, still drops it like it's hot. Some people like pulsing things (for pleasure?) but I prefer my AF not to ever do it. 

For the record; I also think the 6d ii photo DR is unacceptable trash." 

How was that even photo related on this forum? You are a joke.

It was you who asked for it by calling me out first, immediately after you couldn't take a little joke (posted above). You instantly resorted to "show me your photography work, ill show you mine derrrr." You kept going though, after disagreeing on landscape bracketing, I said "Look, I am not going to get into a personal fight on your creative choices. I obviously do not agree, nor really care. Do what makes you happy." But you still wouldn't drop it there and said "Right because that's exactly what you did with your first post. Good to see you came to your senses though."

Don't instigate stuff and call for a "photography work" comparison and cry afterwards like you are a victim. Also, there is something called the "fair use law", maybe you should look it up before you make threats. You also went on about how you use a d850 etc. then claim your photos are from a $500 camera, nice try. Those screens were from some of your last pics and I haven't posted my "best work" because it is commercial. I posted examples of shadow recovery (contradicting your claims on Canon) and how the sensor captures natural light, even in backlit settings. 

9 hours ago, Snowbro said:

(...)

This is getting way too serious and long. You are missing some full sentences in your quotes like when you immediately replied to my first message that what I said was utter crap, which is why I answered you talk shit. Or when you tell my pictures a trash, not sellable and so on.

I stopped reading after that. Let’s move on. Only thing I kindly ask in the future is if I criticize a camera not talking to you in any point, please don’t come attack me and my work the way you did. It’s not because I say a camera has very poor DR and bad shadow recovery that it makes me a fool and my pictures fool of crap. 

I outlined what was said & how you couldn't take a little indirect joke. People can go back through & read all the other crap if they please. Just remember; you immediately called for it, after having zero sense of humor, then cried when you got exactly what you so randomly called for. I'm sick of responding to your nonsense.