Sign in to follow this  
Attila Bakos

ACES IDTs & LUTs for Fujifilm F-Log, Nikon N-Log and Sony S-Log2/S-Gamut3.cine

EOSHD Pro Color for Sony cameras EOSHD Pro LOG for Sony CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
7 hours ago, buggz said:

Can you make one for the GH5?

This is from Panasonic support: "I want to let you know that the DC-GH5/GH5S does not support ACES and there are no plans to produce an IDT for it."

We know all about the gamma, but the gamut is questionable, it seems to be different from normal V-Gamut, even though it's flagged as V-Gamut.

I've found that the Panasonic V35 IDT works amazingly well with V-LOG L footage.  I'm not a color expert, but everything looks spot-on when I use this.  I just drop my clips onto the timeline and it looks perfect,.  No corrections needed!  I've struggled with GH5 footage for the longest time - no more.  I finally am getting the results I've wanted.

On 1/15/2019 at 6:14 AM, Attila Bakos said:

You can now work with F-Log, N-Log, and S-Log2/S-Gamut3.cine footage in ACES, or you can use LUTs that precisely emulate the ACES Rec.709 look. See the details here: http://colorizer.net/index.php?op=aces

I purchased the N-Log IDT and it is perfect. Everyone should be grading N-Log using this method. 

On 1/15/2019 at 10:22 AM, Deadcode said:

This stuff is awesome! The results from the SLOG2/s-gamut3.cine is gorgeous. The highlight recovery is insane with ACES, thank you!

Also helps you sleep better and lose weight.