Sony A7Riii Chroma Noise & Artifacts in Landscapes??

Snowbro

I was looking to get an A7Riii for my landscape stuff, since they are so cheap now and I want to do a few prints (mostly do online content). I downloaded some raw files and I was getting dejavu of my freaking eos r I had. I started seeing chroma noise in the shadows at even +1 stops in a few shots (mostly shooting towards bright light source). I also had some weird stuff happen when color grading one of them for fun & the clouds turned into f!$@ing cartoons! Looked like low bit depth on the clouds, don't know how that's possible? I exaggerated the color grade a little bit to show you what was happening (balloon img). Then I saw some odd artifacts randomly in a few shots, looked like that star eater problem, but just on a city shot (brighter lights). I don't see these problems on my 1DX ii? Should I just get the new Fuji medium format for landscape work? Disappointed in the files I messed around with on the A7riii... it seemed to do much worse past base iso when working with the photo too (compared to 1DX ii). 

I had googled the Chroma Noise thing and saw some odd stuff that dpreview people post. One guy states a ton of stuff I didn't bother to read, he says that the dual pixels are better than the "dummy" sony ones.. Don't know if I believe that lol. Does anyone actually know about this stuff? https://***URL removed***/forums/thread/4347344?page=4#forum-post-62042172

Not trying to hate on Sony, I just want to find something that performs like the 1DX ii has for me, but with more MP. I know the 5DS/5DS R exist, but they don't have the iso performance I would want. Seriously looks like a classic 5D IV or Medium format for what I want? D850 is supposed to be good, but I don't want to buy Nikon Glass; Sorry Nikon, I don't have faith in you lol. 

1DX ii similar situational shot

1DXChromaA.thumb.jpg.5bc01074d72a81ae36a9cdcf37063f09.jpg

1DX ii + 5 stops exposure 90% zoom (I don't push that far under normal use)

1DXChromaB.thumb.jpg.03f213d064f96b08ffe00b81606870cf.jpg

A7riii untouched img

a7riiiChromaA.thumb.jpg.64d024809f0ce8f758bad69382be7b6b.jpg

A7riii + 4.5 Stops Exposure 80% or so zoom (I saw the Chroma at +1.2 stops)

a7riiiChromaB1.thumb.jpg.407d0d841ca11844f6a83776dcfc86d0.jpg

a7riiiChromaB2.thumb.jpg.80a0796a0312b73632a0615184e133c9.jpg

A7riii weird handling of highlights when grading (never seen this on any camera, Balloon is fine still)

a7riiiChromaB3.thumb.jpg.63922ed2659e8ecb9c56e7bac0a19060.jpg

Eos R +2 Stops Exposure (look at color bands through shadows and even middle of frame on lighter section)

1392869414_eosr.thumb.jpg.9b0d3da63176a3a6f9e777f0edef5893.jpg

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

I can shoot at 2500 iso or higher on the 1DX & don't see that? I don't always have time to setup a tripod if its slightly too dark, I might be snowmobiling or something for hours and won't carry one every time. Downloaded tons of raws over the last day and imported in sporadic batches, not saving to a specific folder so I didn't really keep track of everything in lightroom. I did see chroma noise at base iso as well, I will go try to find them again sometime, deleted most after seeing posterization..

Didn't know this was a thing, until I was seriously considering the purchase to do larger prints. Just google A7Riii/A7Rii chroma noise or "colored noise/color speckle", lots of stuff on it apparently. Didn't read much of the thread I linked (did see chroma noise @iso 100 in the sky on his), there are many like it I came across.

Not trolling, I said the 5DS/EOS R are not up to the standards I am looking for and even linked an example of the EOS R taking a crap lol. I think the Fuji GFX 50 series cameras look good from the raws I went through, not sure if I want to drop 10k on it with lenses though. A7Riii was just a little mod to the Rii; I expect the A7RIV will release this year and will be the best sensor for awhile. 

1 hour ago, androidlad said:

Excuse me but are you trolling? That A7R III sample (from Imaging Resource) was shot at ISO2500, f/16, 1/30s. Obviously severely underexposed and you complain about noise when pushing the shadow?

Typical landscape photography always use base ISO.

??

That photo had tons of light on the Sony, you can even see lots of detail in the trees (shadows) before raising exposure, compared to the original example I gave. But I know you were hung up on the iso 2500 thing, here is a 1DX ii shot at ISO 5,000 with almost NO light, shot at night. Like I mentioned, I don't push shadows past +2 stops 99% of the time, but I said that I saw colors in the shadows at 1-1.5 stops on That sony img. I see it at less with the eos r (dumpster fire). 

BTW, I said Chroma Noise, do you know what that is? ?

Pushed to 4.5 stops like I did on the sony, don't see any chroma noise or banding and I have never seen posterization or artifacts in any of my 1D pictures. Don't know why people think sony is infallible? 

890929958_before4.5exposure.thumb.jpg.e65e27bfe7f0c7b0f29b88543aa98b04.jpg

300543627_4.5exposure.thumb.jpg.a7639502bf80129b7c544f3b13b8df28.jpg