Why Is Sony Fanboyism So Bad?

Snowbro

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
30 minutes ago, webrunner5 said:

It is more of a photo camera than a video camera.

Does it have the cine profiles?

I really don't see why they wouldn't include log, it makes zero sense. I get it with like cheap cameras like a G85 because they are trying to protect cameras like the GH5. But doesn't make sense with the A9

5 minutes ago, thebrothersthre3 said:

I really don't see why they wouldn't include log, it makes zero sense. I get it with like cheap cameras like a G85 because they are trying to protect cameras like the GH5. But doesn't make sense with the A9

No Cine profiles that i know of. The Sony A9 has no Picture Profiles, LUTs, SLOG2, or SLOG3.

4 hours ago, thebrothersthre3 said:

It's out of despise for the 1dx ii, they don't want people picking it up and shooting video on a sports camera. They realize you look crazy doing that. 

On 12/16/2018 at 4:39 AM, Snowbro said:

I have shot most brands since 2006 & go with whatever I test and like. I don't understand why sony fanboys feel the need to invade every single video etc. on all videos of other cameras? They don't leave semi underhanded comments, it's full blown nastiness. Who is this demographic? I don't get the level of unprovoked hostility, is it purchase insecurity? Is it young kids that can afford a sony instead of the traditionally high priced dslrs of the past? 

Someone help me understand ?

Are you kidding????? guess you dont own many cameras. I have owned Sony, Panasonic, Canon and Pentax. If you think Sony fanboys are bad...you need to get out of your bubble cause I have NEVER seen any fanboys worst than m43 people. They have this sever inferiority complex that it just never ceases to amaze me. But reading a few posts here it seems this forum is mostly filled with m43 zombies so that makes sense to find such a dumb, nonsensical thread here.
Oh well

On 12/16/2018 at 8:12 AM, Snowfun said:

The Sony chaps are but mere amateurs. Now over on RedUser one sees the real professionals at work.

hahaah I can see you are simply a cluess and classless troll. Why are retarded posts like this allowed here? Guess I wont be supporting nor recommending EOSHD to anyone else from this point on.

1 hour ago, shaolin95 said:

Are you kidding????? guess you dont own many cameras. I have owned Sony, Panasonic, Canon and Pentax. If you think Sony fanboys are bad...you need to get out of your bubble cause I have NEVER seen any fanboys worst than m43 people. They have this sever inferiority complex that it just never ceases to amaze me. But reading a few posts here it seems this forum is mostly filled with m43 zombies so that makes sense to find such a dumb, nonsensical thread here.
Oh well

hahaah I can see you are simply a cluess and classless troll. Why are retarded posts like this allowed here? Guess I wont be supporting nor recommending EOSHD to anyone else from this point on.

Well if we had an award for the Stupidest new person on here you would win first, second, and third place hands down LoL. Go back to DPR.

2 hours ago, webrunner5 said:

Where is he? He seems to be MIA.

He is still stuck on page one of the thread. In all seriousness, I think many people are enjoying the holidays. I usually do not have much time, but my semester ended last week, just part time work for a few weeks. 

What should I take up in the 2 weeks I have? Karate? Sky Diving? Knitting? 

On 12/23/2018 at 1:15 AM, shaolin95 said:

Are you kidding????? guess you dont own many cameras. I have owned Sony, Panasonic, Canon and Pentax.

That's just like only four manufacturers. You need to own at least seven and at least three different models from each. And did you say "owned"? So you don't actually own them anymore? Don't be a n00b, you need to get down to business bro! Take out your wallet and go get some new models!

1 hour ago, hmcindie said:

That's just like only four manufacturers. You need to own at least seven and at least three different models from each. And did you say "owned"? So you don't actually own them anymore? Don't be a n00b, you need to get down to business bro! Take out your wallet and go get some new models!

He can't officially join the forum in 2018 without buying a fuji & blackmagic

glad i joined before the entry level was raised

3 hours ago, hmcindie said:

do gopro's count ?

Recent comment on Canon video, reaffirming insecurities? ?

"I shoot with a Sony A7Riii but if I do any corporate work I attach my battery grip to make the camera look bigger and more impressive. To the laymen it really helps reassure them that I am in fact a professional."