guess the camera ans lens game again! :)

jagnje

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

Bravo! :) I guess I made it easy with that hint. It is the BMPCC with a Tokina 28-70 2.8 and a metabones XL shoot in RAW. Anyway, we have cut it with the 4.6k ursa many times and if you don`t need to punch in or reframe 99% won`t know it`s not the ursa. I`ve seen these go for like 300-400€...insane image quality for the money! I need to drag out the micro cinema, for some slo-mo goodnes.

Yeah I still think if a person is not in a hurry on what they have to shoot the original BMPCC, even the BMCC cameras are hard to beat. I am sort of surprised that the BMCC cameras are as much as they are now that the PK4 is out though. Probably go down once you can actually buy a PK4 without being on the pre order thingy.

7 hours ago, jagnje said:

Yup, no point in buying it now for a grand anymore, but for 500 it`ll be a steal!

that would be pretty optimistic, and if they did drop the prices and continue to sell them. it would have to make one wonder exactly how much profit margin is built in to these things 

2 hours ago, leslie said:

that would be pretty optimistic, and if they did drop the prices and continue to sell them. it would have to make one wonder exactly how much profit margin is built in to these things 

I think he is talking about used a BMCC, especially the EF version of it. Once used PK4's start appearing I am sure that will happen. I can see 800 dollar used PK4's without the Resolve Dongle.

5 hours ago, webrunner5 said:

I think he is talking about used a BMCC, especially the EF version of it. Once used PK4's start appearing I am sure that will happen. I can see 800 dollar used PK4's without the Resolve Dongle.

er sorry.. i assumed new old stock bmcc cameras from the manufacturer. which would indeed  be a steal.  but on the second hand market maybe, still feels a little too cheap time will tell