Anyone running Mojave?

kaylee

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

Right here. I've been putting it through the paces for the past 10 days with CC2019. Arrived from Mountain Lion and CC2014 with a feature doc in tow - not exactly recommended migrating big projects across in this way, but hey. Traded one set of bugs for some others, but so far it seems to be holding. I could hardly care less about new bells and whistles on Apple's side... just give me the basics, and make sure they work.

I'm yet to make the move, but I think I'll have to eventually.

Slightly OT, but don't they have new OS's free for a certain period of time and after that you have to pay for the upgrade?  I think I had to pay for one when the version I was running didn't support the software I wanted to run and the only free version was the one that had buggy wifi so I paid to get the second newest version.

• 2 weeks later...

A small update from my side that I'd be curious if anyone else noticed? I went from Mountain Lion to Mojave on a 2013 Macbook Pro and from the get go there there has been a mirco lag in the system that I felt immediately. I'm running another new Macbook Pro (2.9 Ghz i9 max'd out) and it has the same micro lag. Something tells me it has to do with closing the Meltdown and Spectre threats.
Also, why is it that Mojave's Finder Sidebar can't hold onto the external hard drive icons? Annoying. Anyone got a fix?