Warp stabilizer alternative?

ReinisK

Yes, this question again. But I'm not looking for a better quality solution, I want a faster one. Maybe some new plugin has come out?

Since I use the  warp stabilizer quite much, I just envy the FCPX guys, who just tick a box and the effect is ready in a few seconds vs 10 or so seconds for approximately the same clip length on similar spec pc. Yes, the warp stabilizer can do more complicated stuff better, but 99% of where I use it, is just reducing minor small shakes, which is a simple job.

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
On 11/17/2018 at 12:07 PM, Shirozina said:

Resolve’s stabilisation does a fast job but not as good as WS so this may be the right balance of speed vs quality.

I don't find WS that good, and really think that last resolve Stabilizer is better in many way. 

But the best I tried so far, is ProDad Mercalli.
Really good for fixing Rolling shutter as well.

2 minutes ago, Alex Uzan said:

I don't find WS that good, and really think that last resolve Stabilizer is better in many way. 

But the best I tried so far, is ProDad Mercalli.
Really good for fixing Rolling shutter as well.

I edit and grade in Resolve Studio but often find I have clips I can't get a satisfactory stabilisation result with it so have to export a clip to Premier and do it in WS which I always find does a more effective job. In what ways do you think Resolve is better?

5 hours ago, Shirozina said:

I edit and grade in Resolve Studio but often find I have clips I can't get a satisfactory stabilisation result with it so have to export a clip to Premier and do it in WS which I always find does a more effective job. In what ways do you think Resolve is better?

I find Resolve results more natural.
Of course you have to play with the settings, and sometime use the classic stabilizer, and maybe it's because people don't know how to use WS.
But everytime I see a WS stabilised video on YT, I can tell it's not from Resolve, or Mercalli.