essbe

Sony a900 with Minolta AF 1.7/50 and 2.8/28

Minoltas last and Sonys first fullframe flagship without livew view or movie mode, but with a beautiful viewfinder. This camera has the Sony M-type matte screen installed which makes manual focusing much easier since it displays the true depth of field on apertures larger than f2.8 (which standard dslr matte screens do not). I have mostly used it with m42 glass. In my opinion it is the best camera for this, not only because of the viewfinder, but also since there are no problems with mirror clearance when using for example Mir-1 and early versions of Helios-44. The m42 adapter for the Alpha mount is also very easy to use.

The camera is quite worn, but fully functional. The shutter has done 30k actuations, and should last a minimum of 100k.

Included is the original box, all original accessories, as well as a third party flash, battery grip and battery. I will also include two m42 adapters.

Overall a nice camera for photography, especially when using manual focus. The sensor is not as good in low light as the more recent sensors from Sony, but in my opinion it has much nicer colour reproduction.

Selling only within the EU.

Asking price 500€ +shipping and paypal fees if not using bank transfer.

IMGP4355_01.jpg

IMGP4351_01.jpg

IMGP4352_01.jpg

IMGP4354_01.jpg

EOSHD Pro Color for Sony cameras EOSHD Pro LOG for Sony CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs