question about doorbell.

autens

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
On 11/6/2018 at 2:01 PM, autens said:

Do you prefer a simple wireless doorbell or a wire digital doorbell? any reason for the choose?

whats wrong with knocking ?

23 hours ago, kaylee said:

lookit my doggee!!!

tumblr_pgjaglMTgq1xjr7uno1_1280.jpg

i like it.. an early warning system that can rip your arm off ?

Well, first I need a little more details on the door itself. Does it adhere to the 180 degree shutter rule? And... I actually prefer a silent shutter, does it support it? If not currently, probably nothing that WD40 won't fix. Does the door already have a rangefinder to see what's going on out there? All I know is, keep the shutter closed if you don't want to have anyone peeking in. And you've got to figure out your letterbox situation too. I know this topic can be polarizing.

2 minutes ago, Cinegain said:

Well, first I need a little more details on the door itself. Does it adhere to the 180 degree shutter rule? And... I actually prefer a silent shutter, does it support it? If not currently, probably nothing that WD40 won't fix. Does the door already have a rangefinder to see what's going on out there? All I know is, keep the shutter closed if you don't want to have anyone peeking in. And you've got to figure out your letterbox situation too. I know this topic can be polarizing.

another good place for an electronic nd filter no doubt