Best gimbal for Pocket 4K?

Emanuel

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
4 minutes ago, anonim said:

With all due respect - for me it is not mysterious, but little bit childishly ridiculous...

Save your usual personal attacks addressed to me from past and futile discussions from your side to your playground. You can also do it through PM where I can send you my personal details where you can easily find me face to face in real life. Let's see your attitude then ; -)

1 hour ago, anonim said:

Again, with all due respect - just please, if it is possible, don't use forum for repeated, childishly pompous secret advertising... At least, IMO it shows some lack of taste, especially if being, as you try to imply, for somebody/somewhere some sort of vip.

Where have you seen it ANYTHING else advertised by me?

Moreover, here?! Isn't that the whole point of the observation? Yours? It is even funny, when you are the anonymous, I am here with my ID and real name perfectly undisclosed. People ask brand names, I address them out of here. So, your point that could have its merit, I could even agree with it if it was true, it is just pointless and unfair because it is rather false.

The last part of your post finely shows your style. You invariable try the character assassination mantra of those ones outside of your liking. You ARE abusive. You try to judge other people from your lonely highness, exactly accusing others of your own personality. Imputing traces you want they imply. Because you said so. C'mon, give you a better scope of yourself! Save your personal hates to the privacy of your own. Don't come here to show-off your personal agenda on old issues. Let alone unsolved stuff from your past, I see it now, unfortunately. It is not the first time, hope could be the last one. I told you before, I dislike to write it again: save your crap to the PM box as you wish. Pity to address your attitude so straightforward but it is what it is. You choose, you have it. With all due respect as well : D I'm sorry, I can't help you out. Personal stuff, like personal hate(s), envy and so on should be solved in the right place. Not here. Sad to see.

Very well, you said so. God spoke! LOL I firmly disagree. I am even quoting other posters asking something from my side WTH, can I !?? Do you allow me so? : D

Inappropriate is you to not forget former discussions with me trying to somehow hurt me wherever you think you can. Sorry to bother you with communication between other people and me in front of your eyes. Stop to salivate and let's move on ; ) I don't even write anymore the full portrait I have in my mind about you exclusively from your behaviour in these boards. Ignore my posts, man, live your life in peace! Because this ends to be pretty pathetic...

I always try to avoid to judge without clue what I'm saying or thinking about. Life is a box of surprises. Mainstream variably ends like you mention now. We need some self-criticism, a bit of trial-n-error method and lots of goodwill to arrive somewhere. And to be ready for everything in order to accept the limitations of our own outcome when hits the fan. Perfect world only at the big screen's happy endings ; -)

Surprised? ; ) B&W is very good to take pictures with ; -)

My first post has just 2 weeks. This is too little for all the hard work in-between. I've already invested a bit on this deal. I did it because I wasn't finding anything sweet to my own use with the P4K, that's where all began. 

There's life beyond that!

To those interested and have been many out there, I've received an update from the manufacturer with whom I've been in touch with these days. We will be unable to proceed during the current Chinese New Year celebration. They will be back to work in the end of their holiday. Hope to have news by then. Thanks for your understanding, interest and support.

E : -)

Well, my good fellows of boards, you Dennis and Don can be considered like that, I truly expect from you a much open mind here anyway.

Internet -- more often than we would really like, shows up a world where people from their sofas rule the most wild fantasies outside. So, this tends to frequently happen.

The problem.

No solution?

I understand we all have our frustrations where negativism easily arises, but...

Serious and proud people, the category where I behave in order to invariably include myself to also be able to address these words now, are worthy of a different treatment.

As user, I found a gap. As active player, I've intended to fill my cup. I entered then in touch with some contacts I have and arrived here.

Just about TWO WEEKS ago I announced that in order to share with this community a solution for our common need.

Or you two, do you have any other suggestion to present to us? ; ) As user, I am all ears. For this reason I started this thread.

People have been kind enough reaching me and asking for updates on topic. I could restrict them to private mode or once it is something of valuable for this community to share with you all, without exception. The thin long line to separate private and public domains. Without mention when people pop up in this thread to quote me to fairly wondering themselves on further developments.

BTW allow me a very straightforward question to you @deezid once the same would awkwardly be addressed to you Don, I guess:

how many weeks you need to put your lovely stuff just fine out there, Dennis?

Thank you all for your enthusiasm, you two too, but pessimism is not always a wonderful way to be realistic, it doesn't work all the time for every kind of fellas... The universe has the fortune to offer a much diversity range of color palettes ; -)

No, I am not their salesman. I am just some user looking for a solution. I found it through some b2b and b2c channels which allow me arrive there. They are interested to act as their intermediary, I respect that. The beneficial part is the fact I know some people have been so lost as myself to find the best gimbal for this camera, so I came and announced such information in this thread I STARTED to those in the same situation as my own needs. Just about 2 weeks ago... c'mon, give in behalf of your own portrait a break : P

If I'd claim NDA, would this shut you up?

Seems to me, very clear, there is who has anything other to offer to the world than unashamedly looking through, as Brazilians say, a big fat eye... Disgusting to see.

11 minutes ago, Emanuel said:

No, I am not their salesman. I am just some user looking for a solution. I found it through some b2b and b2c channels which allow me arrive there. They are interested to act as their intermediary, I respect that. The beneficial part is the fact I know some people have been so lost as myself to find the best gimbal for this camera, so I came and announced such information in this thread I STARTED to those in the same situation as my own needs. Just about 2 weeks ago... c'mon, give in behalf of your own portrait a break : P

If I'd claim NDA, would this shut you up?

Seems to me, very clear, there is who has anything other to offer to the world than unashamedly looking through, as Brazilians say, a big fat eye... Disgusting to see.

Well if you have not used the product or compared it too other solutions, then its a bit early to say it will be the best solution for the pocket 4K. I feel the only company that can come up with a better solution then DJI is freefly. But it usually requires a certain amount of cash.

8 minutes ago, zerocool22 said:

Well if you have not used the product or compared it too other solutions, then its a bit early to say it will be the best solution for the pocket 4K.

You're right on that one. Only based on specs and tests going on from people I know who I trust and have confirmed me so.

But... I am so pissed off with this that no one will never hear from me a post here announcing any details about this product. Let alone the brand! : D Although, everyone who have reached me privately will know all details there. Here's the salesman! LOL Some people should get a life rather than babbling with the butt sit in the sofa :X