Best gimbal for Pocket 4K?

Emanuel

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
2 hours ago, mirekti said:

Hm... B&H shows 600g difference (Crane 2 is 2.76 pounds) which makes the weight difference 1.34 pounds. Add an external monitor and 600g soon starts to make a big difference. 

moza air 2 is 3.53 lb / 1.6 kg (with Battery) so in between. strange how few people seem to talk about this gimball that looks like being at least as good as the ronin s if not better and cheaper

There is a gimbal manufacturer I can't disclose any details for now because of some negotiations to run at this moment. It is able to mount the motor either on left or right for best use along the P4K.

1.2kgs is also one of the lightest gimbals you can find within the 3-4kgs range for payload. Without mention a most affordable price target to match the deal.

Anyone interested for further information please feel free to reach me via PM.

E : -) 

1 hour ago, Emanuel said:

Something new is arriving... The best gimbal for P4K IMO. A few of you have reached me via PM. As soon as I can the teaser will convert in a real product available with every feature we've been looking for ; -)

I just bought the ronin s ^^, looking forward to a side by side to see which works the most stable.
But I like it so far, pretty great for something this cheap.

Also looking for gimbal able to carry cameras slightly bigger than mirroless - BMPCC 4K, Canon 5D Mark III. And so far Moza Air 2 seems to be the best choice with only 2 drawbacks - weight and size. Moza gives a weight of 1.6kg with batteries.  Brandon Li complains in his review about the weight. But in Feiyu AK2000 gimbal review he says weight is OK. According to the specs Feiyu AK2000 with batteries is 1.4-1.45kg. Don't think 150-200g will make such a perceivable difference. And in most other reviews Moza Air 2 is measured to be close to Ronin S. 

Time for Moza to come with Moza Aircross 2 :) 

4 hours ago, thephoenix said:

there's always something new arriving ;)

main reason for never buying anything ?

New arriving MEANS now.

Not when a dozen years ago I was used to supply steadicams from North and Central America to Europe.

Next to arrive. But innovator as well : ) And even more important than that? State-of-art technology, design and manufacturing.

Able to place an order? FYI some people from this side are setting up a new e-commerce channel only because of this product. Let me know via PM. You'll be contacted very soon.

Yet on this manufacturer, they already have past experience with gimbals and in the 1.2kg range for a payload between 3-4kg.

There's a new one to come here full featured with video transmission and follow focus alongside other one without it. Both models provide full angle view access to your camera monitor. I don't see any other contender even close.

1 hour ago, Emanuel said:

New arriving MEANS now.

Not when a dozen years ago I was used to supply steadicams from North and Central America to Europe.

Next to arrive. But innovator as well : ) And even more important than that? State-of-art technology, design and manufacturing.

Able to place an order? FYI some people from this side are setting up a new e-commerce channel only because of this product. Let me know via PM. You'll be contacted very soon.

Yet on this manufacturer, they already have past experience with gimbals and in the 1.2kg range for a payload between 3-4kg.

There's a new one to come here full featured with video transmission and follow focus alongside other one without it. Both models provide full angle view access to your camera monitor. I don't see any other contender even close.

You certainly know how to teaze....... Don't regret buying the Ronin-s at it Xmas offer price and not sure how much better another gimball could be unless it had another 2 axis.

On 1/22/2019 at 9:27 AM, Emanuel said:

New arriving MEANS now.

Interesting.  Does it offer a second handle like the weebil lab as well? 

By arriving now - on January 22 - then how may one see it today (Jan 30)?

5 hours ago, Emanuel said:

The gimbal is ready to ship for delivery. There are other business details to finish these days.

Thanks for your interest!

As already posted, to those ones interested, just put your place in the line through PM please : -)

why so mysterious ?

i wouldn't see myself asking for informations without having seen anything about a product.

if ready for shipping why no video showing it ? no teasing, no specs, none what so ever ( or i missed it )

do you often buy a product without seeing it ?

i find the way you sell it very odd.

maybe i should do that. there's a fantastic car coming, it's ready to ship please order threw me and you will receive it soon ?

5 hours ago, thephoenix said:

why so mysterious ?

i wouldn't see myself asking for informations without having seen anything about a product.

if ready for shipping why no video showing it ? no teasing, no specs, none what so ever ( or i missed it )

do you often buy a product without seeing it ?

i find the way you sell it very odd.

maybe i should do that. there's a fantastic car coming, it's ready to ship please order threw me and you will receive it soon ?

I am not the manufacturer. I am just a player. I started this thread with an idea in mind. To select one from the usual suspects for the projects I participate either as shooter or 'only' as producer. I realized then there was a gap to fulfill. There's no a suitable gimbal for this camera.

I've entered in touch with manufacturers through channels I already have from b2b field, consulting realm and b2c e-commerce sectors where I have a share in a few partnerships. I've spent my own time to help some other people from manufacturing area to find answers to directly satisfy this market. Business has rules to succeed being secrecy one of them in order to protect my own time and work before all business details will be settled.

Hope this entry of mine may enlighten any doubts. Sincere thanks for your interest, understanding and open mind. 

E : -)