2 Things I'd like to discuss

Zach Goodwin2

Two things, the negative and the positive, first I'll go through the negative and then the positive,

The Negative

I'd like to apologize for my behavior on this website. I have a spare EOSHD account and found my name on google and still attached to this website. I looked at the email message and found out it was about caps lock on the lenses section of this website years ago. I should have not used caps lock and also I should not have shouted at everyone on this website. I'd like to return because I have made some discoveries, and I enjoy being around very bright and intelligent along with extremely practical and very informative folks like yourself. May I please be allowed back on this website and blog and comment and speak to other people? And it has been an honor for me to speak to you all on this website. I apologize and wish to undo anything that can lead to me being banned again. I will try my best to not act defensive and not to take things personally. I apologize to the moderator Jon Pais for being rude. I would also like to if I graduate from Film School, have employment from a master's degree and college with my computer science degree as well as my bachelor's in theater with photography as a minor.

The Positive

I have taken a photography class at college and passed it with a D, unfortunately I didn't know how to use my DSLR creatively, but I passed. I know now how to use lighting better. I am almost done with having an associate's degree in college. I am taking proper medication for my hyperactiveness and mood swings and I've been through therapy as well. I also have been discussing a lot about filmmaking on the other site, Reddit under the alias, Zack194a on the filmmakers part of Reddit. I think I'm getting a good idea on how to use lighting for video, and I took some recent photographs I have taken with my T2i after learning from Photography class. I learned new things like metering and sunny 15 rule as well as light distance (distance from light affects the image). My college major at this moment is computer science, which as I searched up I hope will get me jobs at many places. I am taking 4 courses in community college at this moment and two of them are A's and the other two are B's. Thank you for reading this.

My previous account is Zach Goodwin

Here are some of the photos I have taken They were taken on a Canon T2i with an FD lens: 35-105mm, F/3.5 :

_MG_1842.JPG

_MG_1871.JPG

IMG_1099.jpg

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

I want to know about that holy grail canon lens. I really need to know.

I hope by now you have refused perfection, worked enough on your broken self image. If you had done this you would stop "preparing" or chasing magic bullets because your ego is too defensive to fail. 

If you are taking computer science you should be coding on some open source project and let others judge your crap until it's ok. Please stop chasing windmills.

OH MY GOD

202018252_univ_lsr_xl.jpg

in all seriousness Zach, its good to hear from you. it sounds like youre doing well. i really respect the steps youve taken to get your shit together.

i would be happy to try to share some knowledge, as im sure would others, but youve gotta promise to listen, and to see the positive intent of our comments.

okay?

Yes! Zach resurrected! ? Those were the good ol' days (except for that certain Egyptian scammer), things have gotten a bit rotten and turned into drama I feel like lately. We could use some of that oldschool community back (a lot either got banned or decided to stay away on their own).

What ever happened with that one exotic lens?

2 hours ago, Cinegain said:

Yes! Zach resurrected! ? Those were the good ol' days (except for that certain Egyptian scammer), things have gotten a bit rotten and turned into drama I feel like lately. We could use some of that oldschool community back (a lot either got banned or decided to stay away on their own).

What ever happened with that one exotic lens?

I threw that lens away.