• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Zalem
      Hi!

I am selling my red Isco Ultrastar Plus 2.1 anamorphic projection lens with caps. In perfect condition. Stored very safely in a dry box. Known as one of the sharpest budget anamorphic adapters.

Together with the Isco, I am also selling 2 Redstan clamps designed specifically for this adapter: rear clamp with 62mm thread (to attach the Ultrastar to your taking lens) and front clamp with 75mm filter thread. Redstan clamps are easily the best clamps for anamorphic adapters and these are solidly-built and fit snugly around the Ultrastar. Step-up rings are optional. With this combination, you are ready to shoot anamorphic!

Selling it all for $499. Buyer pays for shipping. Please PM for more information or more pics. Cheers!

• By Teemu
      Here is a new musicvideo shot for a great artist Nightstop. Don't miss this sleazyness!
      You can listen the music if you haven't heard of it before:
      soundcloud.com/nightstop
    • By Teemu
      Hello!
      I would like to share my work done with GH5 + FM Lens (Kowa inside) and russian taking lenses. Musicvideo is still under work but here is promo clip for upcoming video. Will post it here soon when it's complete.

• By Observe8
      Went to Pinpoint Muay Thai and shot some test footage with the Kinefinity Terra 6K.
      Shot in 4K with a helios44-2 modified by vidatlantic to have oval bokeh.
      Hope you like it...

• By Fábio Pinto
      - Red One Mysterium-X body
      - PL Mount
      - Nikon Mount
      - 6x 16GB Red CF cards
      - Red SDI HD adapter
      - Red Pro LCD + cable
      - Magic arm
      - Red Cradle 
      - AC adapter
      - Top handle + rails

The camera doesn't have any problem. Has low hours (I think around 600h, but I can confirm it).
      It's located in Lisbon, Portugal.
      Price: 3500€ + shipping
      Email: [email protected]