Sign in to follow this  
Jakub

Schneider Kreuznach Super Cinelux 55mm F/2 Anamorphic Lens

Lens in pristine condition. Bought for a project but eventually never had a chance to use it.Comes with a modified  m4/3 to m42  adapter that covers the size of the mount , does not hold it but can be used as abase for making one. 250 euro

20170723_190910-01.jpeg

20170723_190918-01.jpeg

20170723_190933-01.jpeg

20170723_191002-01.jpeg

20170723_191045-01.jpeg

20170723_191018-01.jpeg

EOSHD Pro Color for Sony cameras EOSHD Pro LOG for Sony CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By wherezelig
      Used Canon EF 16-35mm f/2.8L ll USM Zoom Lens for Canon EF Cameras, but taken great care of.
      2 years old, and only used only in studio setting. Lens is in immaculate condition and like new. $1200 OBO

Compact and lightweight, the Canon EF USM II F/2.8 Lens is designed to capture portrait, sports, and wildlife photography. This Canon lens comes with aspherical lens elements to reduce chromatic aberrations. The focal length of this 16 mm lens can be automatically adjusted between 16 mm and 35 mm to shoot magnified images of an object at a minimum focusing distance of 0.28 m. With an aperture range of f/2.8, this Canon EF USM II F/2.8 allows you to capture bright outdoor pictures. The 63 to 108 degree angle coverage of this 16 mm lens lets you take large format pictures. With a construction of 16 elements in 12 groups, this Canon EF USM II F/2.8 controls the performance of the lens to enhance the image quality.

• By brianmcall
      Please let me know if you have an Iscorama to sell. Thanks!
    • By Nocturnes
      This is a really cool lens that I unfortunstey haven’t had the chance to use yet. It is I believe the closest focusing single focus adapter of them all.
      currently has the cinelux inside of it but can take any 16 scope with the included adapter
      $900 
      Free shipping in Us, cost varies for outside of US.
      Paypal ready.
      i also have a kowa 16-s for sale for $300

• By aku92
      Need an anamorphic setup ASAP as I have a TVC in pre production. Would prefer to buy a full setup than pay for hiring glass.