Waiting Game...

Emanuel

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

I'm going to keep what I have now and wait to see whats available in 3 to 4 years... who knows may be I will cop a x-t3 -> 3 to 4 years down the line.

Ultimately, I would like to see an affordable Hasselblad X2D or X3D with 4K RAW @ 120p ?

9 minutes ago, thebrothersthre3 said:

soon, we got 8k sensors, so its not too far out. I don't really even edit in 4k much though lol. 

I'm not being serious...

I'm waiting for a camera with a combination of features from different types of cameras, so I'm likely to be waiting a long time. It would be quicker if I was wait for 8K!

I am waiting for a plane though. 

The most important thing is the stuff you put in front of the camera!

6 hours ago, Emanuel said:

Mine:

X-H2 for IBIS

with 33mm f/1

plus a kit formed by the already existent Fuji glass 10-24mm f/4; 16mm f/1.4; 23mm f/2 & 50-140mm f/2.8 without mention the respective 1.4x teleconverter and a couple of extension tubes for macro shooting.

Yours?

Do you have a project that can't be done with your existing cameras and why?

• Super Members

Everyone clearly jonesing for new camera announcements after the rush of the Photokina onslaught then?

As in one of the best ever songs about feeding an addiction, what you are all definitely waiting for is your man !

* Obviously not the original Velvet Underground version but used this one as it features The Angry Photographer on guitar ;)

5 hours ago, Shirozina said:

Do you have a project that can't be done with your existing cameras and why?

Sure not. I see you haven't paid attention to my posting... One of the rules here is to create a community of posters, so I am used to read you ; ) It is useful to create a community of non-anonymous users BTW : )

The point of this thread is about something you're still waiting for, because didn't happen yet, hence the game on title.

Do you have any real fastest AF lens on APS-C side?

No.

Do you have any reliable AF camera for accurate AF tracking to offer you IBIS coupled to 10-bit recording in-camera, among other goodies, just to prevent banding when you also need it, as for instance?

No.

Emanuel : -)

I'll add a camera with amazing AF to my arsenal for new wedding season... Losing too many shots with the XT2/XH1. 

Probably XT3 or Canon R, but in no rush now... so will see what else shows up.... or if Fuji somehow drop amazing AF into my current cameras, i'm a happy camper.