Fuji X-T3 and X-T4 discussion

Andrew Reid

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
53 minutes ago, thephoenix said:

anyone has the fringer ef to fx adapter ?

i have some footage done with my tamron 24-70 2.8 and i find it really shaky even with stab on, wonder if stabilization s working with the adapter ?

I have the EF-FX Adapter. Absolutely love it. 

However; I don't have the Tamron 24-70, I use the Canon 17-55 and the IS works great. Maybe it needs an update? I have heard that some of the Tamron glass doesn't interact well with it though. 

1 hour ago, thephoenix said:

anyone has the fringer ef to fx adapter ?

i have some footage done with my tamron 24-70 2.8 and i find it really shaky even with stab on, wonder if stabilization s working with the adapter ?

Yes and use it with the Sigma 18-35 f1.8. Eye AF with the XT3 is already very good (within a reasonable distance anyway) so looking forward to next month's firmware upgrade which is set to improve that considerably.

I don't know about stabilisation as obviously neither this body or lens has it and always work of a tripod/monopod so not an issue.

1 minute ago, colepat said:

I have the EF-FX Adapter. Absolutely love it. 

However; I don't have the Tamron 24-70, I use the Canon 17-55 and the IS works great. Maybe it needs an update? I have heard that some of the Tamron glass doesn't interact well with it though. 

just updated the fringer fw to 2.7. thanks

6 minutes ago, thephoenix said:

i am surprised not to see 48fps in the fuji settings, there is 50, is it the same ? i mean is 50 48 or is it 50 ad they didn't provide 48 ?

No there's no 48fps option, 50fps is just 50fps.

But Fuji offers 1/96s shutter speed. I've requested Fuji to add 48fps option, if you want it too, contact them and request it.