Fuji X-T3 and X-T4 discussion

Andrew Reid

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
On 10/12/2018 at 12:53 PM, DBounce said:

Fuji really doesn’t make a bad lens. The 23mm F2 is a lovely lens and has lots of character. AF is quick and quiet.

I did recently order the 56mm F1.2 and will replace the 50mm F2 with this lens. I shoot a fair bit of stills with this focal length, so favor the  wider aperture.

Don't you see quality differences full wide opened compared with the 16MM F1.4?

I have heard bad reports regarding that 56MM F1.2 lens with video, you know?

3 hours ago, shooter said:

Don't you see quality differences full wide opened compared with the 16MM F1.4?

I have heard bad reports regarding that 56MM F1.2 lens with video, you know?

The 56mm f1.2 is not the quickest focusing for video,  but for photos it's amazing. Compared to some of the other brands I'll stand by my statement. 

2 minutes ago, webrunner5 said:

It Ain't happening.

You sure? This is what it says on the product page on BH:

"X-T3 offers an enticing array of video capabilities, including internal UHD 4K60p video recording at 4:2:0 10-bit, as well as 4K60p 4:2:2 10-bit via HDMI output, both at up to 400 Mb/s"

7 minutes ago, crevice said:

You sure? This is what it says on the product page on BH:

"X-T3 offers an enticing array of video capabilities, including internal UHD 4K60p video recording at 4:2:0 10-bit, as well as 4K60p 4:2:2 10-bit via HDMI output, both at up to 400 Mb/s"

Hmm, I don't see it happening. But if it does it would be amazing. I guess that is sort of happening in the GH5. But that is why you need a C Type connection for the PK4. It won't pass fast enough on HDMI.

But I guess I am wrong. It can be done.

http://www.studiodaily.com/2018/09/new-mirrorless-cameras-serious-4k-10-bit-422-output-hdr-via-hdmi/

Just now, webrunner5 said:

Hmm, I don't see it happening. But if it does it would be amazing. I guess that is sort of happening in the GH5. But that is why you need a C Type connection for the PK4. It won't pass fast enough on HDMI.

My guess is that it needs one of those super expensive atomos HDMI 2.0a cables for this to work. They are like 100 bucks. I have tried a few cables I have, but 400 mb/s is greyed out with all of them. I can do 4k 60 200 mb/s though.