Fuji X-T3 and X-T4 discussion

Andrew Reid

9 hours ago, BrunoCH said:

Here is a music video shot for the musicbed challenge. On this project my assistant is the director and I help her. Shot on my XT3; F-log, 4K DCI, 24fps, 400 Mbps, All-I.

https://challenge.musicbed.com/submissions/the-rise/rHvFZz

Beautiful and captivating ! Ah, and so much flexibility that makes me jealous and my back cracking  ?

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
4 hours ago, androidlad said:

Fujifilm 16-80 f/4 R WR OIS officially announced:

https://jonasraskphotography.com/2019/07/18/fujinon-xf-16-80mm-f-4-r-ois-wr-first-look-preview/

Up to 6 stops of stablisation.

Could be great as an all around gimbal lens as OIS can smooth out small jitters.

Wish it was 2.8, but very nice. 

5 hours ago, androidlad said:

Fujifilm 16-80 f/4 R WR OIS officially announced:

https://jonasraskphotography.com/2019/07/18/fujinon-xf-16-80mm-f-4-r-ois-wr-first-look-preview/

Up to 6 stops of stablisation.

Could be great as an all around gimbal lens as OIS can smooth out small jitters.

This lens looks gorgeous except for the f/4. I think I shoot too much indoors to make it work.

41 minutes ago, thephoenix said:

maybe it's because i am left handheld and i prefer to look at the evf with my left eye ;)

I am left handed also, and I probably had my left eye my dominate one before my eye went to crap. But back in the day you really had no choice, I can't think of Any camera I ever used or owned that you could choose. Sure was no high end ENG cameras that did. Not too sure I would want to get in that habit to be honest. Most cameras work mostly on muscle memory, and to have to change over that drastic would be a burden if you rented something or bought a higher end Cine camera. Hmm.

Really, Don? And you buy Trump? I have sympathy by liberal right and I'd vote democrats in America, go figure. Liberal Democrats in UK BTW : ) Sorry Andrew if it is the case, but I couldn't resist... Too much to see Trump and Boris to rule the world together! Let alone Putin : X

9 minutes ago, webrunner5 said:

I am left handed also, and I probably had my left eye my dominate one before my eye went to crap.

2 minutes ago, Emanuel said:

Really, Don? And you buy Trump? I have sympathy by liberal right and I'd vote democrats in America, go figure. Liberal Democrats in UK BTW : ) Sorry Andrew if it is the case, but I can't resist... Too much to see Trump and Boris to rule the world together! Let alone Putin : X

WTF you talking about lol?? What does Trump have to do with being left handed? ?

27 minutes ago, webrunner5 said:

WTF you talking about lol?? What does Trump have to do with being left handed? ?

I was joking man... The thing is serious though : ( Got the chance to go political. The world is in danger. People and planet suffer in their hands, count on it. No time to be silent : ) @The ghost of squig @Ed_David

@heart0less Your post made me to remind of these ones here from same source going along a beautiful combo with Mavic Pro II too (Fujifilm's CS is my 2nd choice to follow Blackmagic BTW):