Who will be going to Photokina?

Andrew Reid

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
  • Administrators

Wow quite a few of you going.

I'll try to make it

There is a nice old camera shop near Photokina in Cologne, good for scouting out c-mount bargains and maybe they'll get the first few Nikon Z7 bodies in Germany :) That haven't already been pre-ordered that is!!

7 hours ago, Andrew Reid said:

Wow quite a few of you going.

I'll try to make it

There is a nice old camera shop near Photokina in Cologne, good for scouting out c-mount bargains and maybe they'll get the first few Nikon Z7 bodies in Germany :) That haven't already been pre-ordered that is!!

Ooo what shop is it? I wanna check it out. Was thinking of taking a train down to the Leica factory too. This will be my first time to Germany. Super stoked to have some beer and pretzels 

• Super Members

I cant go but would highly appreciate if one of you would head over to Ricoh/Pentax and check it out.
It looks very likely that the Master of Street Photography is getting a successor.

And if you see a rep, ask if they can implement recalling of custom settings with a fn button instead of toggling the mode dial.

https://pentaxrumors.com/2018/09/03/grmany-meet-greet-photokina-event-on-september-29-2018/

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators
On 9/12/2018 at 2:08 PM, Mattias Burling said:

I cant go but would highly appreciate if one of you would head over to Ricoh/Pentax and check it out.
It looks very likely that the Master of Street Photography is getting a successor.

And if you see a rep, ask if they can implement recalling of custom settings with a fn button instead of toggling the mode dial.

https://pentaxrumors.com/2018/09/03/grmany-meet-greet-photokina-event-on-september-29-2018/

New GR? I'll check it out.