• Similar Content

• By Daniel1977
      I am selling a used Samsung NX1 camera.
      The camera is in very good condition.
      The equipment is fully functional, without any damage, except the paint loss on the bottom of the screen.
      The set includes the original battery and lenses:
      20mm f / 2.8
      30mm f / 2.0
      60mm f / 2.8
      50-200mm I f / 4-5.6
      Lenses are working.
      Lenses have visible traces of use.
      I am interested in selling the presented set.

• By Zalem
      - PRICE: $599
      - STRETCH: 2X
      - FOCUS: Double-focus
      - PAYMENT METHOD: Paypal (fees to be paid after initial payment)
      - SHIPPING: Not included
      - INCLUDED: Redstan rear adapter with foot support and Redstan front clamp (value = $100).
      - CONDITION: No scratches and no fungus. Clean glass with the exception of a couple tiny spots on the rear glass. A couple of VERY light scratches that are only noticeable under a light source. Body shows some signs of wear but it works perfectly. Coatings are not flamboyant but the lens creates these signature purple/orange flares perfectly well. I wasn't able to get 1000% tack sharp images, so the lens might need to be serviced. It gives reasonably sharp results though, and my issue might actually come from my taking lens. Bought it from a fellow member of the Anamorphic Shooters group on FB and barely used it because of a decrease in filmmaking activity.
      - COMMENTS: I can send some footage via wetransfer. Open to offers.

• By Petjo
      Hi
      I want to buy a NX-L speedboser to my Samsung NX1
      Regards Peter
    • By VIKTORVISUAL
      Samsung  NX1 and 18-55mm OIS III EU like new
      900 Euro
      Only to EU buyers

• By Nocturnes
      This is a really cool lens that I unfortunstey haven’t had the chance to use yet. It is I believe the closest focusing single focus adapter of them all.
      currently has the cinelux inside of it but can take any 16 scope with the included adapter
      $900 
      Free shipping in Us, cost varies for outside of US.
      Paypal ready.
      i also have a kowa 16-s for sale for $300