Can power save mode be disabled in NX1 or NX500

advcyc

Need help!

Can Power Save Mode be disabled in NX1 or NX500 ? Auto Display can be set to off, but Power Save can be set to 30 seconds -30 minutes。The camera shuts off if I do not
use it within the time I set,and I can't cancel Power Save Mode with USB shutter.

I read https://***URL removed***/forums/thread/3979382, but DEV mode is the following:

NX500 firmware is 1.12 and 1.11. NX1 firmware is 1.40

Thanks

20180821_184127.jpg

20180821_184204.jpg

20180821_184220.jpg

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

it looks like you are in the advanced engineering menu. How did you get there exactly? I'm very curious. 

Side note: if you put a nx_dev.adj file and follow the sequence in the thread you linked, you will get the menu shown on the first page of that thread (I've done it several times on nx1 and nx500). 

What you are showing on your camera appears to be the even further engineering settings used for adjusting the camera in conjunction with Samsung owned software in their repair facility. 

Again, please let me know the steps you took to get there.