Fuji X-T3 has 4K60P and 10 bit

wolf33d

https://www.fujirumors.com/fujifilm-x-t3-video-4k-at-60p-10-bit-and-zebra/

I could not care less about this APSC camera but I like this. The more 4K60p 10 bit camera on the market, the more chance people like Sony put this (or better) in their cameras like A7S III. 

I would love to have the new Nikon Z camera having 4K60p... would be amazing and would replace my A7III (assuming AF is as good). 

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
30 minutes ago, jonpais said:

Not interested either, but at least they’ve finally added zebras. Wondering whether it’ll still have 1.7x 4K crop...

Do you mean the 1.17x crop? 

I would need to see massive improvements in rolling shutter personally to make this interesting. But otherwise looks good. Hadn’t even thought about X-T3 for video. 

Wow, Fuji is stepping up. Damn. I must admit the X-H1 is on my short list for my next camera but now... hmm... too bad it doesn’t have IBIS.

2 hours ago, fuzzynormal said:

Rumblings that Olympus is doing similar in the near future as well.

REALLY?! Man, I actually really liked the E-M5ii and have almost bought a second one about 3 or 4 times over the past year... hopefully the Mark III will be worth the wait.

4 hours ago, wolf33d said:

https://www.fujirumors.com/fujifilm-x-t3-video-4k-at-60p-10-bit-and-zebra/

I could not care less about this APSC camera but I like this. The more 4K60p 10 bit camera on the market, the more chance people like Sony put this (or better) in their cameras like A7S III. 

I would love to have the new Nikon Z camera having 4K60p... would be amazing and would replace my A7III (assuming AF is as good). 

It will be 4K 60p AND 10 bit. Not both at once. :)

21 minutes ago, BenEricson said:

It will be 4K 60p AND 10 bit. Not both at once. :)

I suspect the same thing.

Still sounds interesting though, if this pans out and they really step their game up. Fuji, Olympus and Nikon can be the most disruptive since the others cap capabilities to protect their respective cine lines. None have shown any inclination to push the envelope thus far, but things could be changing. First up is Nikon.

Chris

5 hours ago, Django said:

XT3 pricing may be the best part as it's rumoured to be under XT2 retail (at launch) due to manufacturing now shifted to China (meh). 

This would make it by far the cheapest 10-bit 4K60p APS-C camera system right?

Yep, not even the FS5 does 10bit 4K. 

If Fuji delivers, I'm not sure why people would be so dismissive of this camera. 10bit, great colours straight out of camera, 4k60p and the best lenses if you want to stay compact.

It's what everyone wanted a year ago and all you really need today for 99% of the time. 

Hey Fuji, now give us an FS7 or C300 style camera with XLR and TC inputs, high data rate recording (ProRes or Dnx?) and paired with your wonderful and affordable fujinon cine zooms, we'd have a great A and B Camera system.