aku92

WTB: Kowa 16H or B&H including rectilux if possible.

EOSHD Pro Color for Sony cameras EOSHD Pro LOG for Sony CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
5 hours ago, aku92 said:

Need an anamorphic setup ASAP as I have a TVC in pre production. Would prefer to buy a full setup than pay for hiring glass.

What camera will you be using? I am selling a Kowa 16-D (also a Zeiss Contax Planar 50mm taking lens with EF mount), but it is smaller than the 16-H and could produce some vignetting or veiling glare depending on your set-up. It is however sharper than any 16-H I have ever owned.

17 hours ago, Zalem said:

What camera will you be using? I am selling a Kowa 16-D (also a Zeiss Contax Planar 50mm taking lens with EF mount), but it is smaller than the 16-H and could produce some vignetting or veiling glare depending on your set-up. It is however sharper than any 16-H I have ever owned.

Either using an Alexa mini or Ursa mini pro depending on budget. I think I'd need to go as wide as possible with the glass so the 16-D might not cut it, thanks though.

11 hours ago, [email protected] said:

Selling an iscorama 54 mc. Excellent condition. Can be put on almost any taking lense and is single focus!

Will consider it! 

Would prefer the Kowa's so I'll wait a while before I take you up on the offer,  will do some more research into the Iscorama in the meantime.

Cheers

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By brianmcall
      Please let me know if you have an Iscorama to sell. Thanks!
    • By Jakub
      Lens in pristine condition. Bought for a project but eventually never had a chance to use it.Comes with a modified  m4/3 to m42  adapter that covers the size of the mount , does not hold it but can be used as abase for making one. 250 euro

• By Nocturnes
      This is a really cool lens that I unfortunstey haven’t had the chance to use yet. It is I believe the closest focusing single focus adapter of them all.
      currently has the cinelux inside of it but can take any 16 scope with the included adapter
      $900 
      Free shipping in Us, cost varies for outside of US.
      Paypal ready.
      i also have a kowa 16-s for sale for $300

• By Thehitfactory Ukraine
      $1050 And you pay shipping.

• By Hans Punk
      I’m currently having a clear out and am selling 3 ultra-stars on eBay for £180 each if anyone here is interested. Please read auction descriptions about lenses for sale, and look at photos to see cosmetic condition of each lens (all optics are in great shape). 

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/253719840333?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
      https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/253719944232?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
      https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/253719950581?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649