How I Shoot and Grade (for quick projects)

Charlie

I thought this might be interesting, you've seen my work

I shoot alone, no fancy equipment......me, GH5, three contax primes....and my cheap Newer shoulderrig when i never leave home without......i LOVE focus on the fly hence no electric leneses............i never use the LCD.....yuck!!! i want to see exactly what is in focus!!

Here is a video, below is the tutorial, i hope it helps!!!!!! 

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

Thanks @Charlie it's always interesting to see how other people approach a project!

I also thought your tutorial was good - well paced with the right level of information provided..  I'm definitely interested in more.  I'm especially interested in how you record things when you're out shooting :)

2 minutes ago, kye said:

Thanks @Charlie it's always interesting to see how other people approach a project!

I also thought your tutorial was good - well paced with the right level of information provided..  I'm definitely interested in more.  I'm especially interested in how you record things when you're out shooting :)

Thanks Kye................I appreciate the kind words!!

Check this out.....

12 minutes ago, IronFilm said:

Do you work with a MUA as well?

And any lighting modifiers?

Normally no, nothing.......i just pick the right time i.e sunset......except on this one....i would love to but i make these videos for free, cant afford make up and lights!!! jjjajjajaj

1 minute ago, IronFilm said:

Ah, so they're all doing their own MU.

How do you source your models and chose your locations? (do you come up with the ideas, or is it a collaboration?)

Basically we talk on Facebook, they show me clothes and |I say yes or NO jjajjajaajjajaj

where are you based?