Andrew Reid

Catsin's other face

EOSHD Pro Color for Sony cameras EOSHD Pro LOG for Sony CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

It was a banter / pub conversation... "you're talking out of your ass!!" and was not grounds to take things seriously... especially not to the point of smearing me on other high profile sites, uploading conversations there with the PNG filename "Smear EOSHD"

I'd prefer to rest the case, but you actually wrote "you are talking out of your arse hole and not even a human arse hole but a rat's one". I didn't associate that with pub humor, but with this:

The guys at Slashcam, based in Berlin were/are friends and so this is embarassing... I suggest you appologise Catsin, and ask them to delete the post so that it falls off Google's first page for EOSHD once and for all.

If you won't help me out with this, then it's goodbye I'm afraid. No reason why I should play host someone hostile to me here.

@cantsin

I concur and agree with Andrew. His work here doesn't even deserve it. You are a witness as much as we all.

We all in this forum or world MUST learn to handle with, when POVs don't necessarily converge. Not fatally a big deal.

No need for hostility at all. There's place for good vibes, affordable picture and great expectations for everyone. This is what decency highly means.

From tempest comes peace, only goodwill applies for.

Please do it : )

Kudos on such attitude now, Andrew, Cantsin and all, keep me proud to be here along (E : -)

I'm pretty sure Andrew's not a Nazi or an Anti-Semite but mate if you said that to someone in a pub here you'd get punched in the head. @cantsin was obviously offended by your comment, I think it's a bit rich you expecting an apology Andrew. I think "IMHO it's a quid-pro-quo, and water under the bridge." is fair enough. However: if you want the associated posts deleted Andrew, making threats is not the right way to go about it.

7 hours ago, squig said:

I'm pretty sure Andrew's not a Nazi or an Anti-Semite but mate if you said that to someone in a pub here you'd get punched in the head.

And you asked for it. You'd get another punch if you asked for an excuse or if you asked the host to throw him out. 

So you're advocating a punch in the face for me.

I gave Catsin a chance to appologise and make ammends, but he didn't, because he's a hostile presense.

Don't expect to continue using this forum, all 3 of you. Don't want to read your depressing contributions any more... Squig, Axel, Cantsin: Goodbye. And good riddence.