thule999

Lanparte shoulder rig + follow focus

Selling this shoulder rig and follow focus. The model is Lanparte DSLR. For DSLR, mirrorless and can be adapted to other cameras, it's quite versatile with a lot of configurations. Metal components, solid and bomb proof. Great condition and everything working. I sell it with the focus whip and an offset clamp that are not in the photos.

€600 + shipping

Lanparte-rig_01.jpg

Lanparte-rig_02.jpg

Or if you prefer Ebay: https://www.ebay.es/itm/292648089198?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

EOSHD Pro Color for Sony cameras EOSHD Pro LOG for Sony CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Hans Punk
      https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/223735772092?&shqty=1&isGTR=1#shId
      If buyer lets me know they are an EOSHD member via ebay message, I'll refund postage costs to UK and Europe.

• By Alex T
      Amazing cage with built-in follow focus wheel perfect for the a7s, Canon and Nikon cameras. It's in used condition but works great. Redrock are a quality company with excellent customer service. I've found this cage to be exceptional as a one-man-band. 

"The Scout is first of its kind ultra-portable camera multi-tool. It’s a universal cage and rig in one featuring a built-in microRemote Fingerwheel System that’s wireless-ready. The Scout has a rail system when you need it, or remove rails for a super low profile setup. Load-and-go, run-and-gun, point-and-shoot right out of the box. ultraCage Scout is the ultimate self-contained rig for handheld mirrorless camera and DSLR video" 

RRP: $2,199.00

Selling for £1099

• By andrew berekdar
      FS: NEW Zacuto Next Generation Recoil Rig for Canon C100mk2 
      Bought from CVP (but never unboxed, now using Sony FS7)
      Included; VCT Pro baseplate, Helmet and Z-Grip relocator 
      £1000 collection from London
      Feel free to get in touch with questions.
    • By funkyou86
      Hey! My fotga DP500 2S follow focus is for sale! Used on few gigs, minor signs of use (please see the closeups). The unit is working as it should, no technical or any other hidden damages. New costs around 120 GBP, my offer is 90 GBP with free shipping to the European Union.

• By Joachim
      selling my beloved follow-focus
      none of the oriental quality here, all German built
      solid, works a charm
      check out the ebay link:
      http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/172347714478?ul_noapp=true