Sign in to follow this  
Evgeniy85

For sale Mavic Pro plus extras

For sell DJI Mavic pro in near mint condition with extra battery and tons of other extras. Has a small nick on the right front wing and couple of scratches on second battery because it was put in a bag with light stands and other metal equipment in a rush but it's never been crashed and operates as new.

It's an amazing little drone with a beautiful 4k image that can look very cinematic and I very sad to let it go. The only reason why I'm selling it is because I live in Brooklyn and an entire city is no-fly zone, so I can only practice it in a small park where there's nothing really exciting to film. That's why I'm selling it.

1) Mavic Pro in its original box with a remote controller, charger and original box with all the cables and manuals

2) Original extra battery for Mavic

3) A set if high-quality ND filters by Freewell (ND4, ND8, ND16, CPL) which will help you to get cinematic image even on a bright sunny day

4) Hard case for the drone

5) A shoulder bag from DJI that can feet Mavic and some accessories 

6) DJI Battery charging hub for charging multiple batteries at once

7) DJI aircraft sleeve

8) Additional gimbal cover

9) Lens hood to block unwanted sun flares

10) Heightened landing gear to land a drone on grass

11) Propeller protectors

I will also share with you LUTs that I use for Mavic's D-Log and noise reduction profiles for neat video when you need to crank up the ISO.

800$. Preferably to sell locally in New York. 

Thanks.

DSC08467.jpg

DSC08475.jpg

EOSHD Pro Color for Sony cameras EOSHD Pro LOG for Sony CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs