What read- and write class to use for G0Pro 3 Black edition?

Wit

What read- and write class micro sd cards is best for GOPRO 3 Black edition?

The manual only states I should look for a class 10 but  nothing on the read- and write class.

Is it over the top to use 32 GB cards for your GoPro? p.s I prefer the Transcends.

Thanxs for helping out!

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

no offense, but if the manual says class10 than obviously any class10 will do. if youd needed anything faster they would state the necessary write speeds. here is a list of bitrates of the gopro 3 black. i gooogled these, didnt take me more than 30sec:

4K-15 (protune): 3.2 hrs @ 45 Mbps
4K-cin-12 (protune): 3.2 hrs @ 45 Mbps
2.7k cin-24: 3.2 hrs @ 45Mbps
2.7k-30: 3.2 hrs @ 45 Mbps
1080-60: 4.8 hrs @ 30 Mbps
1080-48: 4.8 hrs @ 30Mbps
1080-30: 7.2 hrs @ 20 Mbps
1080-24: 4.8 hrs @ 30 Mbps
1440-48: 4.8 hrs @ 30 Mbps
1440-30: 7.2 hrs @ 20 Mbps
1440-24: 4.8 hrs @ 30 Mbps
960-100: 4.8 hrs @ 30 Mbps
960-48: 4.8 hrs @ 30 Mbps
720-120: 4.8 hrs @ 30 Mbps
720-60: 7.2 hrs @ 20 Mbpswvga-240: 4.8 hrs @ 30 Mbps

and how can we answer the 32GB question? it obviously depends on how you use it. if you only have one battery and one sd card and youre recording at 30mbps than 32GB give you 2h20m recording time. i dont think that the gopro3s battery will live longer than an hour so with this setup a 16GB card should be enough. but if your using multiple batteries and dont wanna switch cards, why not use 32GB.

No offense but you must be dutch regarding the way you handle this thread.

Yep I know how to use Google very well. Last months this was how I worked my way through hours of google learning all the different aspects of filmmaking from scratch - story tellling, lightning, audio etc.

As this is a forum for filmmakers I thought hee let's hear the opinion of other videographers who already used this camera. This is what I think a forum is for isn't it. Sometimes even when the manual says class 10  - there are opnions among videographers stating a higher read/write class was better for several reasons. Not all class 10 cards have the same writing/reading capacities.

So no ofence + thanxs for the answer!