Bradley Bjornstad

$2,575.00 (OBO) - Blackmagic URSA Mini EF 4K + Gold mount + Battery + 256 GB CFast 2 + Hard Case & Top handle

Hello there. For sale is my well cared for and maintained Blackmagic URSA Mini EF 4K + Gold mount + Battery + 256 GB CFast 2 + Top handle & more! This package is ready to shoot!

I handle my gear with great care. This is an amazing camera that makes incredible images. I am downsizing all my gear and sadly decided to sell this for other expenses.

$2,575.00 + $55.00 shipping. 

This listing includes:

• The camera - Ursa Mini 4K EF Mount (in product details it says Ursa 4K but it is in fact the Ursa Mini 4K EF to clarify)!

• Fitted Hard Case for it.

• Attached Gold Mount and 95wH Comer Gold Mount battery (only charged 3 times basically new). Works great with nice charge.

• Delkin Cinema 256 GB CFast 2.0 card.

• A Camvate top handle.

• A d-tap travel charger for the battery and other cables included.

DOES NOT include DaVinci Resolve dongle.

PayPal ONLY, and no returns.

Any questions just write here or email me at: [email protected]

Thank you so much for looking at my gear.

Best wishes,

Bradley

DSC01517.jpg

DSC01518.jpg

IMG_5488.jpg

IMG_5489.jpg

IMG_6828.jpg

IMG_6830.jpg

IMG_6831.jpg

IMG_6832.jpg

IMG_6833.jpg

IMG_6834.jpg

IMG_6836.jpg

EOSHD Pro Color for Sony cameras EOSHD Pro LOG for Sony CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Ehetyz
      So I just released a project we shot a while ago. My long-time friend and collaborator, Jussi Huhtala, who has done most of the music in my films and other projects for over a decade now, released a post-apocalypse themed dark ambient concept album under his Oneiromancy project name, called Utqiagvik wasteland. Now, I'm a sucker for both post apocalypse and dark ambient tunes, so I decided I wanted to do a small music video/short film for the album, inspired by the title track.
      This wasn't a professional production, but instead I wanted to do this low-key, and old school. I started out in my parents' backyard, and a lot of my early stuff was pure guerrilla filmmaking. So that's what we did here. No lights or large crew, no protracted production. I picked out the locations, we gathered up some gear and had some corpse props made (These were the work of Minja Tuomisalo, a very talented FX/prop/set design artist), stuffed them all in the car and went our merry way, driving from one location to another and just shot... stuff. There was a vague script, but I intentionally wanted everything to be spontaneous. Too much planning takes the fun out of projects like this, and I wanted to improvise a lot.
      I shot the movie with an Ursa Mini 4,6K, and the thing performed once again admirably, even in less than optimal lighting conditions. The video spent quite a lot of time in the editing, but mostly because I was working on other projects and didn't have time for it. In the end, I'm happy with how it turned out, I think the music and the images create a nice, desolate atmosphere.

• By Bradley Bjornstad
      Hello all. I am selling my Atomos Ninja Flame set. Very nice set. Has only 15-20 hours of use. Extremely clean, and well maintained. I treat all of my gear with care and respect. This is a beautiful set! Almost like-new! $795.00 - plus shipping (insured at full $795). PayPal only.

It's hard to part with the recorder, because it is a great tool, and an amazing monitor - but all my main cameras have 4K built-in now, and I just never get to use it. I want it to go to a good home, where it will get a lot of use.
      Includes: Atomos Ninja Flame monitor/recorder, Hard case, NEW sun hood, original set of 5 master caddies, original charger, (2) original Atomos batteries, docking station, HDMI cable, original manual, NEW microfiber cleaning cloth, coiled D-tap to DC cable (never used), 2 power cords (one hasn't left packaging), Control Cable (2.5mm Female to 2x 2.5mm Male). Check out the pictures and see how well maintained and what a deal this is!

Thank you for looking and best wishes!

• By DIGICHombre
      Nippon Kogaku Japan Cine-NIKKOR 25mm F/1.8 wide angle lens. Close focus up to 2 feet / .6 meter.
      Nippon Kogaku Japan Cine-NIKKOR 10mm F/1.8 wide angle lens. Close focus up to 1 foot / .3 meter.

Bought on eBay, used with C-Mount to Micro Four Thirds lens mount on Blackmagic Micro Cinema Camera. 
      Optically in excellent condition. Inside no specks of dust, haze, oil scratches that I can detect. Clicks work as expected. Focus is smooth.
      Cosmetically clean on outside. Very good for its age. 

Close focus up to 2 feet / .6 meter. Very light weight, and tiny size. Smallest lens I've ever owned. Paired with BMMCC or BMPCC this makes a fantastic combination. BMMCC / BMPCC is super 16 sensor so I didn't need a speedbooster, and no vignette. I would expect to see vignetting on any sensor size larger than super 16.

EXTRA
      Comes with a 40mm Switar C-mount lens, Metabones MFT to C-mount adapter.
      SELLING as a complete set. Asking $570 OBO.

• By DIGICHombre
      Selling my Micro camera, with a few additional goodies:
      SmallRig cage, 128GB Sandisk SD, External Battery solution. Condition of everything is good as new. Equipment has been cared for very well.
      Also selling 3 lenses used specifically with this camera. 
      10mm, 25mm, Cine-Nikkor, 40mm 
      All C-Mount. With a MFT to C-mount adapter.
      Asking $1100 OBO.
      Blackmagic Micro Cinema Camera - Excellent condition. No signs of wear. Records raw / prores flawlessly. Everything in box. Tested couple times. Super 16 sensor quite small, and hell of a crop. After reading all over the internet I purchased a few C mount lenses (Nikkor 10mm, Nikkor 25mm, Switar 40mm) instead of a speedbooster that would only slightly reduce the crop. C mount lenses worked amazingly well. They also benefit from ridiculously small size and decent fast optics. I am selling these as well on eBay.
      Smallrig Cage - Needed a cage to mount my monitor. This one is rock solid. Machined to fit the BMMCC like a glove. No signs of wear.
      Sandisk 128GB SDXC - This is the recommended card to get with this particular camera. Recorded everything from proress 422 to Raw 1:1, 3:1 without a dropped frame. Powerful card.
      NP-F Bridge - This is made by a third party but its construction seems of trusted quality. Allows mounting of higher capacity NP-F batteries to the back of camera in the native Canon battery slot. Does not obstruct the cage and there is zero play. Battery level is displayed in camera.
      Multifunctional NP-F style battery - Versatile battery features USB and 9v or 12v power. Fits the NP-F bridge perfectly and can power the camera all day if necessary. I was able to power BMMCC and my monitor at the same time with this. I used it maybe less than 10 times total. 

• By gsenroc
      Hi,
      I've got a BMMCC for sale. I've only used it three times.
      It comes with 6 batteries and a charger, and a Smallrig cage.
      Another equipment I'm selling is the Metabones Speed Booster for BMPCC.
      Both are in great shapes. No signs of use on the Micro, and the optics of the metabones is perfect.
      Price is 750 euro for BMMCC and 400 euro for Speed Booster.