DJI Mavic Pro II

wolf33d

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
1 hour ago, nathlas said:

Obviously it's the 1'' sensor and the identical price that puts that in line with Mavic2 pro.

Of course fly abilities, record function and most important compact form of Mavic2 pro should be on the table too as this unit is a far from be a portable solution.

At the end is the image that counts .

One costs 1495€ and the other is rumored for 2200$, which in euro money will be around 2499€.

Ofcourse It is NOT only the image that counts. I happily chose the compact form of Mavic vs the better specs of a Phantom.

Actually Yuneec is throwing in a 7inch controller with the thing, which I am guessing they are charging a few hundred dollars for (along with the leica name and the 6 rotors). I downloaded the photos from the site (from the link below) and they seem quite impressive. I am looking forward to a comparison with the Mavic 2 Pro, since both are 20MP and have similar feature sets (if not necessarily price). 

http://files.yuneec.de/Typhoon-H3/ION L1 Pro Picture Modes.zip

21 hours ago, sanveer said:

Actually Yuneec is throwing in a 7inch controller with the thing, which I am guessing they are charging a few hundred dollars for (along with the leica name and the 6 rotors). I downloaded the photos from the site (from the link below) and they seem quite impressive. I am looking forward to a comparison with the Mavic 2 Pro, since both are 20MP and have similar feature sets (if not necessarily price). 

http://files.yuneec.de/Typhoon-H3/ION L1 Pro Picture Modes.zip

I had a Yuneec Q500 and it was an absolute piece of junk. Returned it after 2 flights. Jello 4k that looked more average than the Phantom 3 standards 2.7k, sluggish control. It had the size of the inspire one or just a little smaller but felt like total junk, whereas the inspire 1 is a tank.  Return to home that worked in a 10 meter radius. I do have to agree the controller was much nicer than the DJI stuff, too bad the screen was outdated by today's standards.

I'm not a dji fanboy, I would love to see real competition to them and Yuneec ain't it.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
30 minutes ago, Emanuel said:

WOW You've just posted one of the best aerial footage samples I've seen shot on this bird and even beyond... my hat and personal kudos : ) Posted here too:

Thank you.

Did you watch it in HDR? It's my first HDR project and I haven't tested it on many screens. Also, SDR downconversion is not super straightforward. 

• 2 weeks later...

On 12/3/2019 at 10:02 PM, Evgeniy said:

Thank you.

Did you watch it in HDR? It's my first HDR project and I haven't tested it on many screens. Also, SDR downconversion is not super straightforward. 

No, I didn't see it on HDR. But it is already very good anyway : )

Here's another one also pretty worthy:

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...