Sign in to follow this  
thebrothersthre3

WTS Sony F3

Looking to sell my Sony F3 Camcorder with a Black Magic Video Assist 5in.
UPDATED PRICE $1400 shipped

The F3 has Slog 4.4.4 enabled. The BM Video assist allows you to shoot 10 bit in 24, 30, and 60fps progressive. Camera has built in ND's. Also allows LUT monitoring. Both are in very good condition.

Sony F3 with 444 upgrade

1 original Sony Battery and Charger
8gb card and card reader
Original Microphone
XLR and D-tap power cables
PL mount
Nikon mount
Minolta MD Mount
8gb SxS card and card reader

BM Video Assist 5in

4 batteries wth Charger
mini SDI cable

I have lots more pictures just PM me, selling out of Eastpointe Michigan. I take paypal

here is my feedback on ebay
https://www.ebay.com/usr/pawlo.thoma

1.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

P1088042.jpg

wHAT.jpg

P1088030.jpg

3.jpg

EOSHD Pro Color for Sony cameras EOSHD Pro LOG for Sony CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
On ‎6‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 9:49 AM, Geoff CB said:

This is a fantastic deal with all that's included!

Yes it really is a good price. I am losing a bit on it. Just need the cash now haha. 

I wouldn't mind keeping the Black magic assist so I'd be willing to sell the Sony F3 with the adapters and cables etc... for $1175 shipped. 

17 hours ago, thebrothersthre3 said:

Updated price $925 shipped for the camera. $365 shipped for the Black Magic assist 

Hot darn! What a great deal! If I was in the US I would be tempted to buy! This documentary has been mentioned on this forum and was shot with a F3 and recorder. Impressive image:

3 hours ago, PannySVHS said:

Hot darn! What a great deal! If I was in the US I would be tempted to buy! This documentary has been mentioned on this forum and was shot with a F3 and recorder. Impressive image

Yup, mostly F3 according to the vimeo comment. But they say it also had a bit of: Nikon D800, Sony "Junglecam" (??? Do they mean Sony NX70U??), 2x BMPCC, Sony EX1 with a Letus adapter (!!) and a Sony EX3