"Void" - Music video shot on GH5

Maxbrand

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

I didn’t quite get the ’story’ in the video. If there even were any deeper story?

I thought this could be humorous smoking add. In the end text on the screen ”Relax. Have a Lucky Strike.” ?

Maybe I should have paid more attention for the lyrics to understand the bigger picture. Jump cuts didn’t work every time. The framing or action were too close to each others between the cuts. Jumpcuts are difficult to master in my opinnion. Overall ”flow” just have to work. But also might be a style that is just matter of taste.

Grading was a bit too warm for my taste, but again a subject that is more or less matter of taste.

Not to be a smart ass, but it looked more like a Prison Escape video than a "Music" Video. ? I was sort of waiting for it to be over. But I sort of liked the grade. Interesting that it was from a GH5. Doubt I would have guessed, which is a good thing. Really not too bad overall. Nice to see some shooting from new people. Keep it up.