Lenses for the Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 4K

SR

• Super Members
10 hours ago, noone said:

There is the Sigma 24-35 f2 in FF but otherwise, yeah.

I completely forgot about that lens. Exception to the rule but some exception though.

In a Canon mount with an MC-11 on a full frame Sony that would give a ton of fast options in combination with the crop mode and clear image zoom.

10 hours ago, noone said:

Sony FF users can also use any lens including (for example a 50 f0.95 and I have tried a 85 1.2) as a 2x zoom for video too though (that would be hard to shoot except in a very controlled environment I would think).

The Fotga remotes with the zoom rocker make it quite decent to be fair.

My upcoming remote lets you store clear zoom positions so you can press a single key for a specific focal length change like changing a prime ;)

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

I am run and gun; sticking with the MFT Sigma 16mm F1.4 and 30mm F1.4.  I don't need better focusing. Will probably just keep the Sigma 60mm f2.8 with me too for occasional use, or it's forthcoming successor. I think there is some in-camera correction though with these lenses, so maybe the 16mm will just have to be tested before settling on it for sure.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just got the Sigma 18-35 secondhand for less to nothing! Zoom rubber needs replacing though. I'm planning on partnering it up with the Viltrox EF-M2 0.71X, which should make the BMPCC4K about 1.42x crop. Anyone know if it works with the Metabones 0.64X (1.28 crop)?

IMG_20180803_203651.thumb.jpg.62ec82859385b364c358ee6fc402f221.jpg